Lvl 30+, no 4 or 5 stars 😣

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Lvl 30+, no 4 or 5 stars 😣

• Am i the only victim of rovio? Im currently lvl 32 almost 33, and no signs of anything higher then my 3 stars. Irks me a little when pvp comes into play. Getting kind of scared that once i max lvls on these guys i will be at a stand still. Also becomes labor intensive to lvl them past 1 or 2 evolutions.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

I do not know how you are currently handling your gems, but if you wait until you accumulate 1,350 then use the 10x premium hatch, you not only effectively are getting one hatch for free, but are also guaranteed at least one 4 or 5 star bird.  Takes a while to save up the gems, but worth it in the long run, especially if you can time the use to coincide with an event that further increases your chances.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Those 10x tickets produce mostly garbage for me. I either sell for gold or level up the stronger ones to be used to level up those in my main team.

BTW My main team has 24 stars in total. So most of those hatches are junk for me.

ThinnPikkins
    @thinnpikkins

Yeah im currently at 980 gems, been hoarding them just to get a guarenteed 4 star. I opened 8 tickets today alone and got 2 3*’s, yes my luck never fails. I am definitely saving them to hit atleast 1350, i dont plan on buying single tickets to get chuck as my luck so far has been horrible. I shall have him next time he pops up for an event and i will hopefully be more than ready! Thanks for the replies guys/girls

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Lvl 30+, no 4 or 5 stars 😣

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.