Lost everything new game does not give videos for an extra card

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Lost everything new game does not give videos for an extra card

• Game froze around level 390+ azure level. Had to restart and lost everything. Now I am back to level 40 or so and I noticed I do not get the option to view a video to get an extra card/bird. I something I did not do before, I actually purchased something Early bird. Got an extra life and some other junk. Is rovio punishing me for buying something? The early game seems much harder than I remember. That stupid purple shooter started showing up around 30 or so Anyone have a clue?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@sid550 — Contact Rovio support to see if they can restore some or all of your progress. As for the videos to get an extra card, I am still getting them, but not 100% of the time. I don’t know where you are, but the number of videos available may depend on how many advertisers are paying to reach that market. I am also getting ads nearly every time I exit a level, which didn’t used to happen. And yes, I have purchased a couple of things, one after latest update, which did not get rid of the ads between levels.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Lost everything new game does not give videos for an extra card

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.