Lost Everything

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Lost Everything

• WTF…..HELP
    I was at level 480, all my characters are level 15, I had 4.5 Million Gold Coins, 23,500 pigs and 1000 gems……. and today it reset and I have gone all the way back to level 1.
    How do I get everything back????????
    HELP HELP HELP

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • sal9
    @sal9

@acecarnage There isn’t much we can do for you here. You need to contact rovio directly (they have access to your progress) at: https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/categories/200204463-Angry-Birds-Transformers

ps: Please do not delete/reinstall the app.

The Carnage
    @acecarnage

Tried Rovio and no response.
    All my money stolen by Rovio!

Walkrok
    @walkrok

The same happened to me yesterday and I also contacted them. I am sure they will reply to us, but due to the “Updating window bug” which is troubling the whole community now, they have lots of things to do… Of course if you have bound your progress with FaceBook before 1.10.x.x update, this progress should be recorded somewhere and it should be possible to restore it.

The Carnage
    @acecarnage

I finally got a reply. Apparently the servers aren’t updating and I have to wait for the next update they say will hopefully fix the problem.
    I don’t use Facebook because it’s a total loss of privacy.

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

Unfortunately the only way to have an automatic “cloud save” of your game is to connect it via Facebook. You might consider using a FB account that does not have your private information in it.

Of course there are other ways to create your own back-up (AirDroid, Helium, etc).

Definitely, you should figure out something that “works for you” !

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Lost Everything

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.