Lost entire status by logging in to Facebook

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Lost entire status by logging in to Facebook

• I was in Diamond League and owned all the slings. When logging in to Facebook I have lost my current gameplay and been thrown into the introductory practice sessions. Can anyone please help me get back my status.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • quel
    @quel

This happened to me at one point with Angry birds Classic. I was already signed in to my Rovio account (which saves my progress), but the FB login nuked everything. If you had a Rovio account already, they might be able to do something for you.

In my case I always do full backups of all the games *esp* before upgrades. It was trivial for me to just restore the saved data from a day or two before.

*Unless* you had a Rovio account that was signed in before the wipe, I doubt they can do anything. If you didn’t have full backups of your application data/device, then I doubt you can do anything.

This also hit me on Angry Birds Seasons, which never had Rovio accounts or online savings, so I was even more fortunate to have backups.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Lost entire status by logging in to Facebook

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.