Lost entire Star Wars I

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Lost entire Star Wars I

• I performed an update to my Samsung Galaxy SIII yesterday, after it was completed I noticed my Star Wars icon was missing from the folder. The app was still installed on my phone. When I clicked on the app it opened and lo and behold it was if I had just installed the app, all levels were locked except Tatooine and of course I have to start at the beginning. I have never lost any information or apps before and I’m not sure what happened. Would the information still be on my device somewhere? Do I really have to start over? Any help would be appreciated.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • LaurenM
    @thislilpiggy

I’ve had the same thing happen to me before. But I got a few AB backup apps from the Play Store and they work good. So it’s best to backup regularly. Since there is no cloud saving for SW1, you probably will have to start over. I had to start over with SW2, and I’m glad I did…my achievements and scores were a lot better since i was on a new tablet, i deleted the app on my other one. so sometimes it’s good to start fresh. and remember, back up your game info! :)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@gambit040706 — There are guides on the Nest on how to back up AB scores. Sorry if you have to start over. It’s a good idea to back up your whole device also, but most of us don’t do it often enough. Thanks for the reminder.

Gambit040706
    @gambit040706

Thanks for the replies. I will start backing up regularly. Guess I was naive enough to think nothing could happen to my scores. Learned my lesson I did.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Lost entire Star Wars I

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.