Lost all my progress

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Lost all my progress

• Please I need help! I tried to play tonight and when I enter the game it says there is an update, and sends me to the itunes page, but I’m playing in android.
    I go to the play store to download the update, when the new game is installed it is back to the very start, and I have lost my entire progress (4 eggs, almost the 5th egg acquired, since I’ve passed all the levels in the game, not a single one missing but the last battle) of course, I’m dissapointed, it’s not my intention to go through months of play to go back to the point I was just yesterday. I lost my golden anvil, my achievements, my upgraded hats (with 500 and 2000 coins paid hats in the training area) I lost all my weapons, not fair! Please help rovio.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • TomC
    @tomc

Firstly, this isn’t Rovio support. Did you log in with a Rovio or Facebook account when you played before the update?

Kelani
    @kelani

@jabk Keep an eye out for replies here. Someone may know something you can try, but in the meantime, you should open a support ticket with Rovio.

You can do that here: http://www.rovio.com/en/about-us/contact

It may take them a day or so to reply, but they should be able to help you out. I hope that helps.

jabk
    @jabk

Thank you very much Kelani for your help, I will do as you suggest.
    I’m confident that they will be able to do something because I always signed up with facebook and rovio as the game suggested that I would be able to play from other devices so I signed up.

jabk
    @jabk

yes I did, with both, thanks.

TomC
    @tomc

When you log in with the same Rovio and/or Facebook account after the update, did your progress get restored?

Daniel Normington
    @daniel-normington-12

I also just lost all my progress!

I tried to load the game just now, to fight my usual daily Golden Pig, but the app refused to finish loading – it kept getting stuck halfway on the loading screen. Thinking there was some trouble with a recent update, I was forced to reinstall the app – only to find that it hadn’t retained any of my information! I’m back to Square One again as far as progress and such is concerned, and there seems to be no way to get it back!

This is the end of my Angry Birds Epic career, as I’m not feeling inclined to go through all that hard work again when I’m liable to lose it so easily! ¬_¬
    I was losing interest anyway…

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

Don’t worry, these things happened to my account before. What I had did is contact Rovio. They said that my account was broken, and they fixed it!

Daniel Normington
    @daniel-normington-12

Whew! Heart attack over! I just signed back into my Rovio account, and it’s remembered me! I’m back in business! *faints with relief* x_x;;

Added bonus… it seems my Golden Pig chain isn’t broken either!
    I remember now, I was trying to enter the Wednesday daily dungeon when everything went to hell… well, I’d better deal with that now!

Anonymous

A mi me esta pasando lo mismo, pero ya lo arreglare.

Andy Lazalde
    @pserver

Just install angry birds 2 in the new phone and connect it to facebook, you will get your all cleared stages back.

Worked for me

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Lost all my progress

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.