Lost all ABG data

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Lost all ABG data

• Hi,

I’ve been playing AGB for a couple of years now. One of the best games I’ve ever played but definitely the buggiest. A few minutes ago AGB (iPad) crashed and all my data was gone. This is the second time this has happened.

After the first time, I just worked my way back up to a full set of characters and karts (AGB did not charge me again for the karts I’d already bought). I’m not sure I’m up for that kind of effort now, since it could happen again at any time.

So, do I have any other recourse for getting back to where I was? Or are there arguments for doing it the hard way? I might try again if only Rovio would fix the Sub-Zero level. It’s great fun but in multiplayer, it crashes my app about 50% of the time.

I wish Rovio would do a better job of preserving user data. When AGB crashes, it sometimes gives you the choice of recovering data from either the cloud or the device. The first time my data was lost, I chose the most recent information which was from the cloud. Since then I’ve just been choosing the device, and until today that worked.

JP

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

Do you have Rovio account? If you have one, contact Rovio to restore your progress. This problem happened to many users of IOS and Android.

ggggghhv
    @ggggghhv

I started a Rovio account in order to post this question — is that all I need? And how do I go about contacting them?

Thanks,

JP

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@ggggghhv Sorry, we mean a Rovio Account — which is an account created within the game. AngryBirdsNest is not affiliated with Rovio.

ggggghhv
    @ggggghhv

Well, I appreciate your attempts to help. I do have a Rovio account, at least according to the AGB controls page. But I can’t log in to support.rovio.com, and when I tried to create a new account there, I could not make the verification link (which they emailed me) work. It didn’t offer an authenticity token, but complains about an invalid authenticity token. Sigh.

Also, there was one string about “lost progress,” but only about switching from IOS to Android, and for that Rovio says you’re out of luck and have to start over.

Best,

JP

Alex ProCaTube
    @alexforum

Did you have a Rovio account? If yes,connect your rovio account so you can get your data back

If not,you will have to play until the beginning

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Lost all ABG data

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.