Help Lost award numbers in RIO on IPAD. Lost Achaemenid numbers in RIO on IPAD

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Help Lost award numbers in RIO on IPAD. Lost Achaemenid numbers in RIO on IPAD

• I have finished a great deal of the RIO game and when I went to see what else I needed to complete every award, where I used to see my scores, I now have a blank screen that only has a done return. What,s with that? Help!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Can you post a screenshot @Vik77ing? I don’t quite understand the problem.

VIK77ING
    @vik77ing

I’m not copmputer savvy enough to popst a screen shot. My problem is that when I look to see how I am doing there is no response. When you open RIO and you are at the place to start a game there is an orange slice in the bottom right of the screen with a chalice on it. I wouls every now and then look to see how I was doing. It would show which achievements I had collected and my score. The last time I went to look at it all it said was “No items” and only the word done to leave thar page. I know I have about 8 more things to finibh all of them seem to involve the Mighty Eagle. I hope this helps. Thamk you.
    Denny

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@vik77ing — Tell Slim what device and operating system you are using; it will speed the process.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Help Lost award numbers in RIO on IPAD. Lost Achaemenid numbers in RIO on IPAD

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.