Loot Crates topic

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering Loot Crates topic

• Everyone (eggcept) me says all loot crates can be collected by using a magnet power-up. Are loot crates 5-20 and 6-22 impossible to collect? Ask some questions and people will answer them! P.S. Make sure the question is about loot crates.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Do you know how get this loot crate in 1-23 ?

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@grimmjow Where is it?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

At the top of moutain.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

2 Ways:

1. Build a vehicle with an umbrella facing left. Vehicle must have 2 electric motors or else it will not work. Press umbrella and don’t press it again.

2. Same as 1 but pig to the far left and TNT under the pig. Turn umbrella on then press TNT at any time after the umbrella.

It depends what mountain you’re talking about to choose which way.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Higher moutain. TNT isn’t powerfull for send pig at the top. And magnet change nothing.
    I don’t understand your first way.

Triumph
    @triumph

what about 3-2? I Have ballons above the box with the pig, but when the box ascends, it hits the wall next to the box pops the balloons and the box and pig fall.

If I use the breathing thing, it shoots me way too fast and far to the right, not even close to the box.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@triumph Where is it?

Robertnvabeach
    @robertnvabeach

Also, I’m having difficulty getting the loot crate on 5-20. I’ve done everything I’ve tried (getting the pig to the TNT box, cutting the rope using the vehicle I crossed the finish line at but sooner), but I still can’t get it. It’s on the upper right corner of the level, next to the gingerbread cookie.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@triumph I got 3-2 today. I got the box by moving the bellows up next to the balloons. It took a few tries but it caused the balloons to be pushed just enough to clear the cliff.

Robertnvabeach
    @robertnvabeach

That’s great, because that’s nothing compared to my next “impossible-to-collect” loot crate at 5-11. For some reason, the loot crate is all the way at the top right corner at the impossible to reach dead end! And, to no avail, I’ve tried many times to collect the loot crate. Even if the TNT box does assist me at the end, the only way it’ll get me to the top is via the opposite direction instead of the direction I want it to go.

Robertnvabeach
    @robertnvabeach

And, if you think that’s impossible, then wait ’till you see this: All along, I’ve been wanting 5-20 as the trickiest loot crate ever until I saw 1-23. What were they thinking?! They placed a loot crate so high up in the air in the one-inch grass land. In fact, it is so high, you can’t even collect it with the TNT box (even if it does work and gets you high enough)! Because it is one of the most shocking placings, I can’t even show you why I can’t get it because I know for sure that whatever I try, I always fail at as far as tricky crates are concerned. Any advice, please?

Nehuen
    @nehuen

@triumph Just use the pig and the balloon

dshatsky
    @dshatsky

for 5-20, I’ve had multiple near-hits with TNT which would’ve been successful if I had a magnet working at the time
    you don’t really need the magnet though, just a standard build to get through the creephole in the middle and land on the TNT
    what worked for me was that eventually I’ve landed below the crate but then bounced back on top of it; took me about 50 attempts

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering Loot Crates topic

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.