Looking for new clan. FP 713 Star rank 171

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Looking for new clan. FP 713 Star rank 171

• Looking for very active clan No hackers Diamond League. Must have lots of conversation and interaction. Ready to move now

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Ember
    @ember

Hi Andy… Check out BreakingBeaks.com

Photokool
    @photokool

Check out “We’re Old Gregg,” Clan #68881. We are on our way to win our 90th CvC challenge today. Top 100 MEBC. Very friendly and active chat. Group page for additional sharing. No hackers or cheaters. Diamond level. We are open to all FP. We ask for active participation and communication if unable to play.

Jinxy
    @jinxy73

Hey Andy, We are exactly what you describe you are looking for.  We have been super successful in battles and complete every event.  We have a very active Chat.

Our leaders move people out who do not play.

Check us out.  name:  Shock Flock     #248845

Jeff Bartels
    @jeff-bartels

Hi Andy, we’d love to have you check out Turbo Birds #216031.  Diamond level, very active chat, 0 tolerance for hackers.  We’re looking to add 5-6 active members.  We finish all clan events, and are currently #149 in MEBC.  Flock power ranges from about 500 to 950, interested in all flock powers.

randalthor
    @randalthor

I’m recruiting for “RATAB2” #152546. We are a small but active (and friendly!) clan and participate in all daily events and clan battles. Participation is the only requirement we are looking for with new members… just do your best in each event! Whether you are a novice or a hardened bird, all are welcome!

Cheers, RandalThor

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Why not check out one of the AB2 Gamers clans. We all work together, sharing videos and tips to help us do our best and have fun.

Lea
    @breakfast

Hey Andy

Did you find a new clanhome already?

Wasted Dollar is just the clan you are looking for. We are very active and communicate a lot

my name is Leanne and I’m one of the co-leaders :) Hope to see you around

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Looking for new clan. FP 713 Star rank 171

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.