Looking for clan

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Looking for clan

• I’m a serious clanner whose clan is in a rapid state of decline.  We used to complete all challenges easily and win all CvC battles.  We still win all battles but never complete anything else because there is just too much dead weight now with a lack of motivation.  Too many not playing and too many one pointers and unable to get new members.  I think it’s time to find a better clan.  I have 315FP and rapidly growing, as I’m an AB2 ADDICT and have been playing constantly (started 2 months ago), and get at least 12 pts in the multi-day challenges and at least 6 pts in the one day challenges and play CvC every 5 hours.  Looking for a clan that completes all challenges and does CvC and kicks out the dead weight.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Chief Gnashsang
    @chief-g

Hey Serious, then you need to join clan Gnashsang,  we don’t hang onto dead weight.  We always, and I mean alway complete daily clan challenges.  If your interested email me and I’ll brief you on our simple set of rules.  [email protected]

APN
    @apn19

we have many slots open as had just had to kick a load of people

the clan is silver surfers

number 12355

clan power 4729

members 18

;)
    @winkwink

Just let go of members that have never been active since joining. Looking for anyone who will just participate. You do not have to be strong or experienced, just participate regularly! Let’s have some fun and build our bird’s power together! Join Badbirds #99369 thanks!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Looking for clan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.