Looking for active & strong AB Fight! players

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Looking for active & strong AB Fight! players

• I didn’t find any Fight! topic about friend requests, so I’ll start one. I’ve finally decided to look for active and strong Fight! players to help out with Monster Pigs, and by active I mean who practically play the game 24/7. If you’re one such player, please send me a PM with your Facebook, or, if you already know who I am, send me a friend request on FB with a PM to indicate you’re a Fight! player. Links to any AB Fight! groups on FB are also acceptable.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • TheAlarm
    @thealarm

Mighty Red, please send me your FB link. I play Fight 24/7 my birds are pretty strong – level 36 to 42 my rank is 251 (currently ) and I would be glad to help .
    Thanks,
    – Bob –

CyBird Games
    @cybird2-0

hi bob I’m friends with mighty red if u want to join in helping our team be in the top 1-2000 in monster pig raids find me on Facebook k
    names Cybird btw I’m a youtuber
    -Sebastian Fernandez-

CyBird Games
    @cybird2-0

hi bob I’m friends with mighty red if u want to join in helping our team be in the top 1-2000 in monster pig raids find me on Facebook k
    names Cybird btw I’m a youtuber
    -Sebastian Fernandez-

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Looking for active & strong AB Fight! players

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.