Looking for active players for our new clan

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Looking for active players for our new clan

• This morning i started a new clan cause i wasn’t happy with my previous one.
    2 leaders who only did 1 point in 2 days (first time i saw them in a week), inactive players who didnt got kicked, and only a hand full off players spending all their gems to get the maximum rewards (what we did manage to get). But Not really a clan to feel happy about.

So i left their clan and left a msg for the active players to follow my tale to our new bird nest. a hand full of them already did and more wil probably follow, but we can use some more active players. So that’s why i landed here now.

You can find our clan searching for the following name.

Clan’s Name: Kiss my Bird
    Clan type: Open

Why should you join us?
    *We are all active players and willing to spend some gems to get the event rewards.
    *We’re looking for players like us who also want to make points to get the rewards.
    *As leader i will not accept inactivity or players who only try to make 1 point to let others do the dirty job for them.

*Inactivity means kick unless you gave a propper reason in the chat.
    *Age, gender, location, it doesn’t matter. The clan is open for all as long you are active.

Do i have your attention? We’re looking forward to see you joining us and want to give you a warm welcome under our widely spread feathers.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • MartyF
    @martyf

Right now we are with 12 players. Total clan power atm  is 3526 and still room for 38 more players.

potention enough, more players welcome

desperados
    @serkann

That’s a common problem in clans MartyF,most of those so called leaders and co leaders are just people who created the clans in the first days when clan system added to the game at those times there weren’t so many clans around everyone was rushing into clans and all clans were getting full in 5 mins…those immature leaders stayed in those clans they created and never left there so they become owners of the famous clans and most of them take no points or 1 point and take advantage of other users who plays the game…now there are half a million clans around those new created clans are never getting full unless you invite your friends 1 by 1 and all users want to go into the powerful clans which are having 15000 clan power or more but clan power means when a clan’s leadership sucks.

MartyF
    @martyf

well our clan is active :) and as leader i will kick inactive players. And when the day comes that i don’t want to play anymore i wil give the leadersip to an active player, but for now i don’t want to stop :)

right now we are with 16 members so slowly groing. the 2 day event to get 300 points for all rewards is full, especialy thanks to one extraordinary member who scored 200+ points. but from the others there are also at least 10 who will keep scoring points as long its not till max rewards. Total flockpower atm is 4254 but as i said with only 16 members. so thats avarege of 265 per member.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Looking for active players for our new clan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.