looking For Active Event Clan

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum looking For Active Event Clan

• Hello All,

Looking for an Active clan for events, Tired of putting in maximum effort just so the rest of my old clan can ride on my heels.

Level 65, US based, West coast.

User name: Herbin

Current Team power: 16164, I did not proceed far into Story mode, So i can Smash Insane lvl battles.

I have 6, LVL 40+ Birds and a few 4 star birds I mix in for color challenges..

Send me a clan invite Via game, or shoot me an Email, if this forum lets you do that..

Thanks,

Herbin.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • Replies
  • metztli013
    @metztli013

Hey there! It sounds like you’d fit in with us great! Our clan is called ABE Nesters and we are a clan specifically for members of this forum. Currently there is no way to search for specific players, but if you tell me the name of your current clan I may be able to find you and send an invite that way. =)

Right now we’re a level 9 clan with 15/20 members and we are VERY active in events =)

Herbin
    @herbin

Thank you, I tried to find your clan, but i’m afraid i could not.

I am currently in a clan called. Battle Stars XP.

metztli013
    @metztli013

I found you and sent a invite =)

Herbin
    @herbin

I did not receive the message, Im wondering if there is a region lock. Are you Us based?

metztli013
    @metztli013

I am in the US, yes.  When I click on you, it says “clan invitation pending”

Have you tried closing the game and reloading?

Herbin
    @herbin

Wierd, Yes The Notifications symbol is there,  but then when i click on it, the message board is empty.. Lets give it a bit and maybe try again.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Ok. If the invite doesn’t show up, I will submit a ticket. And I’d urge you to do the same. Clan search and recruitment have been wonky for weeks now. This is why you are unable to find our clan – it doesn’t show up when searched. This has been an ongoing issue. We’ve submitted tickets about that, already. But if invites aren’t going through I’ll be sending in another ticket, because how do they expect us to fill up our clan?

Herbin
    @herbin

Just thought about this, Send me a friend request. I can find you that way.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Sounds good! If you send a request, I won’t be able to accept it. I am just an elder so I can invite but I can’t manage requests. But, our clan leader can accept it when he gets on. Tagging him so he sees this =)

@dragonofheart73

Herbin
    @herbin

Cool, hopefully this works. Before the event lol.

Herbin
    @herbin

Got the friend request, but cant click on the clan lol… Tell your boss to send me an invite when he gets on, see if that will work.

metztli013
    @metztli013

I don’t think he can send another invite if it already says clan invitation pending… I’m going to submit a ticket, now.

Herbin
    @herbin

ill do the same.

Herbin
    @herbin

See if you can get me another Invite today, I havent received a response on my ticket yet.

metztli013
    @metztli013

It’s still showing “Clan invitation pending” when I click on you. I will keep checking it and will send another invite when I am able to. The response I got from Rovio support wasn’t very supportive, as per usual. =(

metztli013
    @metztli013

Just sent another invite about 10 seconds ago. It says again “Clan invitation pending”

metztli013
    @metztli013

Just wanted to let you know I’m still watching for you. I submitted another ticket, as well.

Gravystain
    @gravystain

Looking for another active member? Lvl69 20,500team power. Play daily.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Great news! We’re showing up on clan search! Send us a request! =)

@gravystain
    what is your in game name?

Teito
    @ali-mei

Hi there, im looking for an active clan … ill apply. My nick “Teito”

Birdy
    @eivind118

I’ve sent u a request. Nickname Birdy, current lvl 49 with 13913 birdpower (but I started playing this game like 3 weeks ago).

Most importantly, I’m always getting atleast 2600pts every event :)

Angelkitty
    @angelkitty

@metztli013 Please could you add me too? My nickname is Angelkitty and I am level 35. I started 2 weeks ago and mostly interested in the events. (Found your clan when I searched it and having real FOMO now :D ) Thanks!

Annem302
    @annem302

Hi, there @angelkitty.  I am @metzli013’s co-lead and will send you a clan invite shortly.

Annem302
    @annem302

@angelkitty – clan invite sent!  Welcome!

Angelkitty
    @angelkitty

@annem302 Thank you so much! :D I received the invite. Could you perhaps add my husband as well? He is gotten really jealous that I am in this clan now. :D  His name is Chaddy. Could you find him on my friends list?

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum looking For Active Event Clan

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.