Looking for active, competitive clan to join

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Looking for active, competitive clan to join

• Hello

i am a 2000+ FP player who is looking for a clan to join. Clan should have active participation in MEBC and clan events.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Pete Kowalchyk
    @pete-kowalchyk

Try ABNest3  Clan ID #98826 We are a top 25 MEBC clan that finishes all events and wins most battles. Look us up on facebook https://www.facebook.com/ABNest3Clan/

Message our leader for more info. Drama free and very suppaortive clan. No hackers.

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

If you were a legit 2,000fp player that isn’t a hacker, you wouldn’t have any trouble finding a clan.

Lone Wolf
    @lando-calrissian

I am a legit player.  Never been banned once in the nearly 3 years of playing the game. There’s a lot of drama in clans and trying to search for one without problems

maverick
    @maverick78

Hey wolf we have an open slot and I think we have what your looking for.  We finished 92 last season in mebc, and we complete all the events.  We have a great core  group thats been together almost 2 years. We have incredible leadership and great communication within the clan, and that keeps the game fun and entertaining for us all.  

Pete Kowalchyk
    @pete-kowalchyk

Join ABNest3! We are drama free!

Lone Wolf
    @lando-calrissian

Thanks for replying. I am interested. How do you communicate?  I’m not on Facebook

Lone Wolf
    @lando-calrissian

I would be interested but I’m not on Facebook

maverick
    @maverick78

Lone Wolf, we have an active Facebook page where some of our members communicate, but most of our conversations take place within the game app.  Several of our members also  post here regarding game mechanics, glitches, and new features.  We understand that life happens sometimes, and that may prevent playing the game.  All we ask is that you let us know on the in game chat(which is quite lively)so we can cover your points for events.  Feel feel to come take a look and one of our co leaders will let you in!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Looking for active, competitive clan to join

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.