Looking for active clan which contribute in events

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Looking for active clan which contribute in events

• im level 35 and I’m looking for a new active clan. I play everyday and my team power is around 13000. I typically score at least 5000 every event. If there are any clans please add me.

My in game name is poop. My brother made it and it’s too expensive to change lol

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Annem302
    @annem302

ABE Nesters is a level 25 clan that started on ABN over a year ago.  If you’re willing to download and use discord to communicate (in-game chat is not reliable), do Major Pecker daily, play events, and do daily tasks for clan contributions, we’d be happy to invite you to join.  We’re friendly, and we help our players grow.  We also achieve all event clan rewards.  If we sound like a good fit for you, let me know, and I will send you an invite.

Hayho
    @haydenchal

That would be great I’m at my cottage right now but I will go on discord when I’m back Tuesday

Annem302
    @annem302

Great!  You’ll see an invite in-game shortly, and I’ll wait until Tuesday to send you a discord link, as they are only good for 24 hours.  Be sure you grab the clan rewards once you join us – there’s a new bird coming Wednesday, and you’ll want the tickets (especially that gold) for it.

Annem302
    @annem302

And invite sent!

Hayho
    @haydenchal

Hey I was really busy recently but I wanna let you know I’m much more active now and it’ll be awesome if you add me back to your clan!

Annem302
    @annem302

Hello there!  We’re full up in the main clan, but I will send you an invite to our second clan, Angry Hurt 3.  We move folks from Hurt to ABE Nesters as space opens up.  It’s still an event-focused clan, but we’re growing it, so it has fewer members.

Annem302
    @annem302

Hey, my leader decided to kick someone, so I have room and am sending an invite.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Looking for active clan which contribute in events

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.