Login confusion

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Login confusion

• I was just invited to log in with Facebook, but I thought I’d done that already.  I clicked on the button to go to Facebook and it takes me to the ABT page with the option of writing a comment, and there’s my profile pic..  So I must be connected, right?  I go back to the game, check the settings, and there is still a button to login.  I try the link to Apple which shows me a list of benefits, but no button to proceed.  There’s a Logout from Facebook button which, when pressed, asks me if I’m sure I want to logout.  So I must be logged in, right?  Except the Login button remains.  I’m anxious as I’ve got several years of progress and multiple levelled up characters invested in the game.  My question is this: Am I not taking the proper steps to login and connect to Facebook, am I already logged in, or is that login button a pesky misleading indicator?   Should it say something else when connected?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Yes, the login sticks around. It’s the logout that changes. When not logged in it is transparent and can’t be pressed.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Login confusion

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.