List of Impossible Daily Reward Tasks

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum List of Impossible Daily Reward Tasks

• These are some of the impossible tasks that I have encountered:

Enter Skywarp scrambled by a missle TWICE.
    Visit Meadow 8 times.
    Collect 14464 Coins (The Number collected shows -1,081,635,840)

What other tasks have you found impossible?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 45 total)
  • Replies
  • sheepybach
    @paul13

Block Missiles with the shield
    Visit Desert x6
    Stun WMT with EMP

Raxor
    @mndc

I just wanted to communicate something I dscovered (and tested) yesterday :

If you have the task : “Visit [type the name of the region] X times”, you can just launch a node in said region, quit the node as soon as it starts and it’ll be counted, repeat until you fufill the task.

Also, if you have a Task that demands to destroy/collect things, you can do a run in a node and if you see that it has everything necessary to collect inside, quit the node before going into Astrotrain, the content of a node is unchanged and not randomized.

rlc
    @rlcoone

Collect coins from the eggbot in an intercepted node. Every time the eggbot flies away the game crashes.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Not impossible but a waste of time Task is now the event has finished why are there tokens as rewards????

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Twice I had collect x number of coins and both time my status showed negative billions. I submitted a ticket both times as they were different (collect 30k and collect 12k in a single event). The first one eventually showed complete. The second one didn’t dispite over 12k without the video doubler.

Had the scrambled by a missile. Gave up on it.

Had do x damage in Cobalt while in fast forward. Was only in regular speed and slo mo there and got the completion. Go figure.

Drive 10 miles. After driving as much as possible through, I think, three nodes and getting two miles, I gave up on it.

Today, I have do 9k damage in Cobalt in slo mo. I wonder if Ihave to be in FF.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@millforce2k

Drive 10 miles, I’ve done it and it’s easy when you know how.
    On any run select the shield and when you start only collect to get the shield then drive or fly ignoring everything apart from top ups for the shield. 2 runs like this = 1 mile.

dmsral
    @dmsral

I had 480 unspent tokens from yesterday so I waited until this morning to see if there any token available in the task be fore cashing in. There were, and I picked up the 20 I needed to get 50,000 coins without burning a few gems. It’s not much, but it was worth it to me.

Further, I had collected a few tokens prior to the tournament start and they were banked and waiting for me. We’ll find out in a few days if the unspent tokens stay banked for the next tournament, which I’m hoping there are.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

I really wish we were able to choose the place of our levels. Meadow (or as I call it the countryside) levels are my favorite levels to play – the scenery and the soundtrack are awesome. Sadly, these levels seem to spawn once in a 100 times (okay, maybe I’m exaggerating, but you get the idea).

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@paul13 Yes, easy. But not worth it for the junk rewards I had. If it was gems, like I think you had, then I would have completed it.

nancy
    @nancy

Yesterday I had a task of “avoiding” falling monoliths without being hit. Interestingly enough, I noticed in all the nodes I ran, the towers would never start to fall. They’d just sit there so you couldn’t fulfill the task. Same thing happened yesterday with the task “board Astro train while scrambled by a missile” – NONE of the nodes I played yesterday included any missiles near the end of a node so could not accomplish that task. This morning, however, ran a node and was pelted with missiles at the end of the run and in all the nodes today the monoliths can’t begin falling fast enough. Pretty tricky the way they can program that…irritating as hell but impressive nonetheless.

Phillips
    @phillips

The enter Astrotrain while scrambled is just dodgy and clearly designed to make you keep playing with no chance of completing I had a lot of runs. Both normal and as part of the Ride of the Valkyries and half didn’t have any missiles and those that did didn’t have any missiles at the end of the run.

@mndc
    has a good cheat for doing runs/events in certain areas and collecting things. I found that out myself due to a game crashes where I saw it had said I had completed a run in one area and in another crash had popped the sharktihogs and could redo it.

But when you rely on the map to shoot you with a missile there is no cheat and absolutely nothing you can do to improve your chances. If I get the task again I won’t make any special attempt to clear it. Either I clear it trying to do other tasks or I won’t clear it but I am not going to continue doing runs in the hope I get one with missiles at the end.

BP
    @bpmann

Yes, you can’t visit an area – ex meadows- if you are never given the opportunity to visit there. Also, dodging monoliths counting is random, as is counting miles. It seems as if the object is to get more nodes played, then why go about things in this way? And, what are the prizes? Potentially not worth the effort. #wonderingtoo

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I’m giving up on 9000 damage in slo mo in Cobalt. Finally had a run there and did a whopping 60 damage. Would need to exit and rerun 150 times to get it.

Update: Just did another run and I must have done 8940 in damage since it’s now complete. Crazy.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Today, I get the 9k in slo mo in Cobalt again. On my first run there, I popped four balloon pigs and collected one energon cube and got the completion. This quest has to be completely random.

rlc
    @rlcoone

Rovio/Exient is apparently so desperate for money that they have the janitors doing the programming. No sane, responsible developer would release anything with this many bugs. We learned better than that in first year programming classes.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

some of those daily tasks are so damn lame! i can’t find any way to achieve the second hit of a missile to aboard the astro-train. I did it with luck and out of nowhere (from my mistake) and now that i am trying to do it intentionally i CANT lol xD

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Also, dodging monoliths counting is random

Absolutely not true. This one isn’t about just drive by monoliths, You have to transform at the last minute so the game goes in to slow motion, but not have the monolith hit you.

Actually many of the tasks listed here as “impossible” are quite doable.

rlc
    @rlcoone

When the game crashes every time you try a certain challenge it’s not doable. That’s a bug and responsible developers fix bugs before doing upgrades or adding features. Any programmer knows that if you don’t fix the bugs before making major changes the bugs just multiply. The proof is what you are seeing.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I finally had a day without the scrambled-by-a-missile quest.

That was also the first day since the quests began I had a TF enter the Astrotrain scrambled by a missile.

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

Avoid 3 falling monoliths with out damage. easy and it’s just 3 so far today I’ve done that like 300 or 400 hundred times. Did get credit? No not even one time zip nada nothing but I did more than just tried too. I did it over and over and over.

Phillips
    @phillips

@cheeto are you avoiding it at a point where the game goes into slow motion. I had it today (only had to avoid 2) and didn’t have a problem.

Phillips
    @phillips

From what I have seen and what people have said I would say there appears to only be 3 “impossible” tasks.
    1 – Collect x number of coins but your counter is in the negative by millions potentially more than a billion.
    2 – Visit a certain spot x number of times. This should be easy but becomes impossible if the eggbots don’t build levels in that area. @mndc said if you quit the node before finishing it would still count. I tried and it didn’t work although when my game crashed mid level it did work.
    3 – Enter Astrotrain x number of times while scrambled. Whenever I had had this task I have never seen a missile close to the end of the run. Plenty in the middle but none at the end.

There appear to be plenty with bugs that make them seem impossible like damage in cobalt valley during slow motion or fast forward but I think it is just a counter problem as I have finished them, they just eventually go from 0 to complete.

sheepybach
    @paul13

All daily tasks complete in the 1hrs of the event starting bar 1 visit forest x 8,
    Just did the 4 event run and no forest and no forest nodes for normal runs showing.
    Rovio are unreal they really are.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

From what I have seen and what people have said I would say there appears to only be 3 “impossible” tasks.
    1 – Collect x number of coins but your counter is in the negative by millions potentially more than a billion.
    2 – Visit a certain spot x number of times. This should be easy but becomes impossible if the eggbots don’t build levels in that area. @mndc said if you quit the node before finishing it would still count. I tried and it didn’t work although when my game crashed mid level it did work.
    3 – Enter Astrotrain x number of times while scrambled. Whenever I had had this task I have never seen a missile close to the end of the run. Plenty in the middle but none at the end.

There appear to be plenty with bugs that make them seem impossible like damage in cobalt valley during slow motion or fast forward but I think it is just a counter problem as I have finished them, they just eventually go from 0 to complete.

I can’t speak to #1, but #2 and #3 are doable. #2 is downright easy if you just enter and exit the node… works like a champ. I’ve easily finished every challenge, every day it’s been available.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I’m not having any trouble with the daily quests and have been able to complete them each day. Most of the quests are completed by virtue of fact that I’m playing the event. Today’s soft update reset my almost complete quests adding new incomplete ones, but it did not subtract any achieved rewards. As a result, I have 165 added tokens, which means I don’t have to enter the inevitable shoot out at the end of the daily comp because the challenge token level is so low.

I’ve not had the “Enter the Astrotrain (x) number of times while scrambled” quest, but interestingly, one of the quirks in this app (that bugs the cr@p out of me) is the cheap shot taken when the transformer is already entering the Astrotrain and unable to fire, and a missile hits the side. Then the transformer shows up at the tally screen as a washing machine even though he was not directly hit by the missile. This happens in Colbalt Valley and the Desert Island most. For an example, watch the “#35 Ratchet Unlocked” video posted by @mighty-red-1. I believe this scenario counts towards the daily quests.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum List of Impossible Daily Reward Tasks

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.