List of enemies on Daily Dungeon

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum List of enemies on Daily Dungeon

• Hi there,

I’m just wondering whether anyone done up a list of enemies (or rather their skills) for each daily dungeon. I found myself not equipping the right birds often as I couldn’t remember what pigs will be coming out on the different daily dungeon. If anyone has done this that’d be great!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Danke_
    @danke

I highly recommend watching the daily dungeon walkthrougs. Take them as a guide, don’t fully relly on them. These are the main characteristics of the dungeons:
    Porktuga: All of the pigs are immune to debuffs. I highly recommend a dispeler to remove the dangerous counter attack effect.
    Haunted Ship: Mainly undead enemies, most of them revive in 2 turns. Some enemies deal high amount of damage and apply debuffs. Mass damage attacks are highly recommended for undead enemies.
    Floating Hoghouse: Dispellers are recommended to remove the buffs. Watch out for the pigmies, their hoard ability can be a pain while fighting. Watch out for the wildling effect.
    Volcano Island: Chain attacks are highly recommended, due to the ninjas’ dodge ability. In some waves ironclad pigs’ll appear.
    Trick or Treat Castle: Mainly undead enemies, all of them revive in 3 turns. Some apply debuffs.
    Botomless Pit: Extremly powerfull attacks. Watch out for the wildling pasive effect(only a couple of enemies have this ability), at full rage chili they can deal almost 60% bonus damage.
    Sunken Piramid: Mainly undead enemies, some apply debuffs.The same story as trick or treat castle, but mummy themed.

P.S: I’ll try to create a guide sometimes in the future, but the walkthrougs are the best source of information at the moment. Check those before! Please note that enemies’ HP and damage depends on your birds’ current level. Also, first time you enter a dungeon the enemies’ll have the level the birds had at the moment of discovering it (i. e.: if you discover a dungeon at level 9 the enemies will stay at this level until the dungeon it’s defeated for the first time, then they’ll level up to your current level )

alvissome
    @alvissome

That’s really helpful Danke!! By the way I found that Trick or Treat castle has ironclad enemy too

Junkmaniac
    @junkmaniac

For the first dungeon, you need to watch out for counter as mentioned and captain redbeard might pose a problem. For the second dungeon, mass attacking (Damage spread) helps a lot as they are ghosts. The third dungeon is really easy. The fourth dungeon needs a mix of 1 hard hitter and 2 soft hitters. The fifth you need to watch out for the dark knight. The other enemies aren’t that hard, except the annoying power drainers. The sixth dungeon isn’t very hard as big guy spam is easy to handle. The final dungeon is pretty easy. Just watch out for Pigiana and the Pharaoh.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Also..

If I ever forget, then I always enter the battle with only two of my own characters to view the first wave of attacks; I do this to get a general idea of the enemies for the particular dungeon. I then exit before the first wave is over and am still able to re-enter the daily dungeon with the third character to complete the dungeon. But, one needs to make sure and exit before the first wave is over. I know it won’t give you the answer to all 5 waves , but it helps…

That’s just my thing; I’m not certain if anyone else does it.
    It always works for me.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum List of enemies on Daily Dungeon

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.