List of Angry Birds Transformers Characters

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum List of Angry Birds Transformers Characters

• Below is a list of all 24 Angry Birds Transformers Characters, with more to come and a little more specials!

There are a total of 3 Energon attacks, which are:

Energon EMP Stunner
    Energon Shield
    Energon Air Strike

There are a total of 24 characters, with more to be added!

Red – Optimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, Energon Optimus Prime, Ultimate Optimus Prime
    Chuck – Bumblebee, High Octane Bumblebee
    Chef Pig – Soundwave, Soundblaster and Energon Soundwave
    Terence – Heatwave, Sentinel Prime
    Foreman Pig – Lockdown, Energon Lockdown
    King Pig – Bludgeon, Brawl, Megatron, Ultimate Megatron
    Minion Pig – Thundercracker, Energon Starscream
    Corporal Pig – Galvaton, Energon Galvatron
    Bubbles – Jazz
    Hal – Grimlock, Golobite Grimlock, Energon Grimlock
    Stella – Arcee (currently not even in the game yet…)

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 40 total)
  • Replies
  • Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Wow- that IS a lot!!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hey,

Maybe could update us this list with the cost of every as for myself for every level from 1 to 10.
    Also the cost of zones to be freed, as well as the ranks.

That could indicate us certain information, of which in particular the time which it will take us to play in the hands altogether.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

Damnei wanna see how they all look :c

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

@grimmjow Since the Android version of the game just came out today, I will try to keep track the prices of all upgrades for all Autobots and Deceptihogs. Unfortunately, I don’t really feel like keeping track of the prices of the zones to be freed and the ranks.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@chiiyuen0109 :

I can understand that game seems to you long and boring, seen what you had to hear on his subject. But so actually during your progress you could list :
    – The costs of upgrade
    – The titles of rank
    – Ranks and costs of zones

For my part I thought of it only later, of the blow I just have the information of my current progress.

optimus
    @rajeshwaran

I’m stuck with optimus prime, bumblebee , & sound wave .I played the events for two days .no use at all.can any one tell how can I discover new robots. Plz ….

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Upgrade your bots, @rajeshwaran

optimus
    @rajeshwaran

Thank u sir falcon.About level 10 ?

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

No. Upgrade your bots until the total level of all the bots reaches 20.

optimus
    @rajeshwaran

Thank u bro

HailGalvatron
    @angrybirdsfan56

Actually, here is an updated list of the characters:

Red – Optimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, Energon Optimus Prime, Ultimate Optimus Prime
    Chuck – Bumblebee, High Octane Bumblebee
    Chef Pig – Soundwave, Soundblaster and Energon Soundwave
    Terence – Heatwave, Sentinel Prime
    Foreman Pig – Lockdown, Energon Lockdown
    King Pig – Bludgeon, Brawl, Dark Megatron, Ultimate Megatron
    Minion Pig – Thundercracker, Energon Starscream
    Corporal Pig – Galvaton, Energon Galvatron
    Bubbles – Jazz
    Hal – Energon Grimlock, Goldbite Grimlock, Grey Slam Grimlock
    Stella – Arcee (currently not even in the game yet…)

Red7827
    @gulgor0

That gives a total of 25 characters (except Arcee)!

HailGalvatron
    @angrybirdsfan56

It’s true. I really want Arcee to be in the next update of Angry Birds Transformers.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yeah, that was like the ultimate tease – include Arcee/Stella in the promo art and then not include her in the actual game release!

Anonymous

I honestly think she will be added EVENTUALLY. It would be cool if she had like a levitation power. Like she fires a pink bubble that on contact lifts up all blocks and pigs in a certain radius and then drops them.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Well if Rovio ever decides to add more TFs to the game, then I’d love to see:

Arcee
    Springer
    Hot Rod (or Rodimus Prime)
    Cyclonus
    Wreck-Gar

(Can you tell that I’m a fan of the G1 Transformers movie? :)

Really, they should design some end-game Boss level where you have to fight Unicron!

HailGalvatron
    @angrybirdsfan56

Who are Springer, Hot Rod, Cyclonus, and Wreck-Gar?

Anonymous

Yes I can tell your a fan :D. A boss fight would be really cool too.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@angrybirdsfan56 “Who are Springer, Hot Rod, Cyclonus, and Wreck-Gar?”

They are all characters who were first introduced in the 1985 animated Transformers: the Movie.

[SPOILER SPACE]

[/SPOILER SPACE]

At the end of the movie, Hot Rod was powered-up by the Autobot Matrix of Leadership and became the new Autobot leader. His vehicle mode was a race car.

Springer was an Autobot helicopter who usually hung around with Arcee (seriously, wouldn’t you???? :)

Cyclonus was one of Galvatron’s minions, and the leader of the Decepticon “Sweeps” squadron of fighter planes. (Galvatron, Cyclonus, and the Sweeps were all created by Unicron from the remnants of the near-dead Decepticons following the Battle of Autobot City.)

Wreck-Gar was the leader of the Junkions (Transformers from the Planet of Junk) who eventually became an ally of the Autobots. His vehicle mode was a motorcycle.

Anonymous

I can see the reason why you installed this game :D!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

[Maybe …………….]

Red7827
    @gulgor0

I rather think Drift and Bluestreak might appear next, as they are disguised as Bomb and Blues in comics.

HailGalvatron
    @angrybirdsfan56

I know that Arcee is going to be in the nxt ABT update, along with another character that looks just like Arcee except different.

HailGalvatron
    @angrybirdsfan56

I upgraded Optimus Prime to Level 9 on Tuesday. His Level 9 upgrade is a 1d 6h (1 day 6 hours [30 hours] {1800 minutes}). His weapon is fully upgraded. If I save my coins all the way up to 500,000 coins or more, I’ll upgrade him to Level 10 and complete the achievement “Ultimate Weapon”. I’m currently at rank 152 and my current game version is v1.4.19.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum List of Angry Birds Transformers Characters

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.