Levels made easier after Rovio update

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Levels made easier after Rovio update

• The other day, while in BP, I found a few comments about the fact a number of Seasons’s Eggs levels seem to have been tweaked & higher scores are possible, so I thought to myself, “self, wouldn’t it be a great idea if all Nesters knew where to look for this info?”

My goal with starting this Forum Topic is that as Rovio issues updates, this can become a resource for all members in that the info will be in 1 central location for everyone to use as a reference, for all of Angry Birds. I’ll have to admit right now, upfront, I know nothing about Transformrs or Epic. I’ve been here almost 4 yrs & play ABO, ABS, ABR, ABSp, ABSW II & ABSW (we know there are no more updates for SW.)

I’m hoping we can keep this alive the way the Unstable Levels is still alive.

Right now, It’s not just Seasons Eggs that seems to have become easier with the Tropigal release, as so far with last night’s Pig Days 1-12 Challenge, I see 16 puppy scores.

Please respond/reply with those levels where you’ve noticed significant point increases are now possible after the update. For now I’d like to start with the ABS Tropigal release as we haven’t had an ABO, ABR, ABSp or ABSW II in awhile.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • PeeJayDee27
    @peejaydee27

Great idea @justpast40. After seeing a post from pauliboy to mvnla2 about partial self destruct in Seasons Easter Eggs Golden Egg #17, I gave it a go. I increased my score by 10K in just a few minutes. Only thing is, I don’t know if this is something to do with the update. You have to wait a while for the cart to blow up spontaneously (I only had the one cart blow, and not two so far), so it might be that I just didn’t wait for it to happen when I first played the level. I mean, why would you do that lol? Anyway, no harm to mention it.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@amslimfordy, I’m hoping we can get enough member participation to include all AB games, not just Seasons after Rovio Releases.

PeeJayDee27
    @peejaydee27

Hi again @justpast40. I have another level that is definitely easier to play now. Pig Days 1-1. It’s still a difficult level, but the glitch is gone, and it’s easier to get higher scores than before. It used to drive me really crazy, yet I just got top score today. You can see details in my post on the PD 1-1 walkthrough page if you want. Hope you get more posts sometime soon :))

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Levels made easier after Rovio update

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.