Levels Crashing / Quitting

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Levels Crashing / Quitting

• I’ve been having an occasional problem with levels stopping and the game shutting down. I’d reboot (iPhone 5S) and it would be working again. A couple of times lately though, I’d get repeated crashes. Very annoying, but but I think I might have solved the problem. The last time it happened, I noticed that my phone was very warm and I think it just might be overheating after a lengthy session. Note that this only happens playing regular levels and not in Jenga mode. Playing in Jenga mode for an extended period of time does not heat up the phone. Is anyone else having this issue?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • ph
    @ph

I’ve been having the same issue with crashing but I have not paid attention to the temperature of my iPhone 6. Last night it seemed like I was restarting more than actually playing. You maybe on to something because it gets worse at night when I am playing more. I will pay attention tonight and see if my phone is warm when the problems start.

mars805
    @mars805

not sure if this is related: i,ve not been able to open ABT on ipad today even once. starts to load then goes back to home screen. i see there is an ios update today and there are problems. anyone else?

ScottyUK
    @scottyuk

My iphone did an update a couple of days ago.

I’ve not got the game running since. It downloaded “new assets” but stopped at 95% and then crashed. Now at launch it just crashes at that point :(

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Levels Crashing / Quitting

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.