Level 765 – hints and tips please

Home Forums Angry Birds Blast Forum Level 765 – hints and tips please

• Has anyone managed to complete this level yet….and if so, how did you do it? I’ve been stuck on it for over a week now and not even getting close to completing it!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Scott Whitaker
    @scott-whitaker

Yea I’ve been stuck on level 765 for a few days now. It’s starting to get on my nerves. I’ve wasted a lot or powerups on this level and still habent beat it. I would of had it as there was enough black balloons for the last of the few birds and the dam black angry bird jumped on it and made one of those power ups. I was so mad lol.

hannah-strahan
    @hannah-strahan

Also not happy with this level. Should be rated as “hard”. Also had the same experience where I actually had enough black balloons just to have it taken away by a bird! So frustrating!

Christine Blake Schuttler
    @christine-blake-schuttler

Help! Im stuck too and I dont want to spend tons of money trying to get past it!

Christine Blake Schuttler
    @christine-blake-schuttler

I finally got it! It takes patience, but when you have a bunch of black balloons, use the scramble as many times as you can and it will mix them in so they upper level birds can smash them. Good luck!

Lulu
    @luluchubbs

Thank goodness. I thought I was the only one. The suggestion about the scramble is the only way I could figure it out, but then I ran out of them, so still stuck.

Alexandra Nicholson
    @alexandra-nicholson

I tried the scramble option too but just did not get lucky and then ran out of them too :o(  I fear the only way to complete this level is to use precious gold coins to buy extra goes and catapults as that is the only way to complete it.

It obviously hasn’t been properly tested by Rovio as it is not doable in the amount of goes they have allocated :o(

hannah-strahan
    @hannah-strahan

I had to buy extra goes twice and finally got it out in about 7 or 8 additional moves. There seems to be horrible doozy levels every so often

Amy Angerer
    @amy-angerer

Oh my goodness!  I am glad to know it isn’t just me. I thought of the scramble trick too – but even using that strategy I haven’t been able to get past it.  Stupid loose birds pop all of my blacks before I can make it successfully out.  Grrrr!  This is definitely harder than most of the official hard levels!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Blast Forum Level 765 – hints and tips please

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.