level 455

Home Forums Angry Birds Blast Forum level 455

• Has anyone got a solution to this please without spending any more dough?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Traci Nunley Oden
    @traci-nunley-oden
    1. I can’t figure it out either without spending more money-which I am tired of!
    Sonaya
    @sonaya

Terrible level. And I don’t know what to do with those eggs…hit them as much as possible??

Sébastien Côté
    @sebastien-cote

Im also trying to understand what to do with those eggs. When they open sometimes it does something and sometimes nothing. Maybe the trick is with those eggs.

dave_65
    @dave65

Sorry I replied to first person who responded and I must have done it externally and it doesn’t then get on nest. So here is the solution that works. You need to have acquired two vertical rocket guns. Please excuse the description. Then complete the tasks set and use the vertical guns as your last two steps to clear the outside columns. I don’t know if there is any logic about the eggs so please concentrate on the removal of the targets required and don’t waste any of your ammunition.

dave_65
    @dave65

Duplicate to you .   Sorry I replied to first person who responded and I must have done it externally and it doesn’t then get on nest. So here is the solution that works. You need to have acquired two vertical rocket guns. Please excuse the description. Then complete the tasks set and use the vertical guns as your last two steps to clear the outside columns. I don’t know if there is any logic about the eggs so please concentrate on the removal of the targets required and don’t waste any of your ammunition.

dave_65
    @dave65

S O L V ED      Solution above

Home Forums Angry Birds Blast Forum level 455

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.