Level 209 is impossible.

Home Forums Angry Birds Blast Forum Level 209 is impossible.

• Anyone else stuck on 209,its been 2 weeks now!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Adnan Intekhab
    @adnan-intekhab

It’s just impossible! I’m stuck there as well!

OxfordRob
    @oxfordrob

Stick at it as it is doable. There is no time limit so plan each move and you will probably have to use some of the powerups to help. I was lucky to get in on this game when it soft launched and I am currently twiddling my thumbs for more levels to get released only going back in to do the daily challenge. I have three starred every level up to and including 285. The plus side to that is that I am accumulating a load of powerups ready to go further once they release 286 onwards :)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Sorry to see that others are stuck on 209 as well. @oxfordrob, @mighty-red-1 — Can either of you try 209 again to see if it changed after the soft launch? Any tips? I don’t have a lot of Pus or coins ATM, since I’ve used them all trying to get past this level.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@stevej06 @adnan-intekhab @oxfordrob @mvnla2 Just retried Level 209 and believe it or not, completed it on my first try without boosters or power-ups. Don’t know if the Valentines update made any changes to this level.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

When did you get the Valentine’s update? Not sure I have it yet. I was still having major problems this morning. As I recall, you’re on Android, correct?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@mvnla2 Yeah, I’m on Android, but I have an iPad too, and it seems iOS hasn’t gotten the Valentines update yet.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mighty-red-1 I’ve also noticed that there are some levels where I don’t have 3 stars, but your score is much lower than mine. I think they must have changed the 3 star thresholds after the soft release. : (
    Will keep my fingers crossed for the Valentine’s update.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mighty-red-1 — Just got Valentine’s update today. Tried 5 times with extra bomb and 3 extra moves. Still no luck. Could you possibly explain your strategy, or even make a walkthrough? Thanks
    Right now I have no Pus.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@mvnla2 I think I was simply lucky – I managed to make a couple of power-up combos involving lazerguns.

burry
    @furry

Even after the update have been stuck on this level for 3 weeks. Now just go to play the daily challenge.

Home Forums Angry Birds Blast Forum Level 209 is impossible.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.