Level 1993 – Boss Level

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Level 1993 – Boss Level

• I’ve been trying to get through this level a little while now (it’s one of the gravity levels), but I’m not getting even close to the end of the six rooms. I keep filling up the energy bar, but I’m not given a new bird so I have to make do with the total of nine birds I’m given.

The first room takes a minimum of two birds (if you’re very lucky), the second takes three on average, the third takes another three so I’m left with just a few (normally ineffective) birds to complete the final three rooms. Obviously, this hasn’t happened and I don’t have any gems to throw at it. Anyone facing the same problem?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Ang Ryone
    @angryone

If you fail enough on a level you will get a handicap in the form of one golden pig per stage.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

The boss has a hell lot of health, you will have to use a bird to clear those obstacles on the right platform, and use Silver to kick it out of the screen, probably need at least 3 birds for the last room.

It could only be completed in pity mode after you failed like 24 times, otherwise you have to be very lucky and not to misfire a single bird.

Tricky McFly
    @trickymcfly

Really?How many times do you need to fail?I’m on level 1,846 and I stopped trying some time ago because I was getting nowhere…

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Level 1993 – Boss Level

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.