Level 1606

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Level 1606

• Just so you know, this level is impossible without spending loads of gems.

Enjoy

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
  • Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

One of my Clan mates got through it without gems by grinding the Boss in the LR corner, but he said the fireman piggy was a bear!

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

I love the “walkthrough” on YouTube where the guy buys EIGHTEEN extra cards :)! Similar to a much earlier KP level, but I forget which one!

AnonFromRussia
    @anonfromrussia

We had 1460 and 1553, now they punish us by levels 1606 and 1613.

If you don’t want to spend any gems, just keep failing the level again and again. Sooner or later the game will let you save all 7 birds for the 6th room.

The Chef Pig may crush the upper flamethrower pig, and if he didn’t crush it and fell to the LR corner, it’s better to restart.

Inigo Montoya, if your clan mate managed to do that with a standard, not simplified layout, he’s a genius and I want to watch his video.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

As a matter of fact he is; sadly, no video, but he assures me it was a standard layout (though of course the piggies rebuild differently every few plays… and he played more than a few!

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

I have only just reached 1606 and failed at my first attempt (getting to the final room with 2 birds available).

I’m sure I’ve had this boss level before, but it’s that piggy that shoots your birds which is tricky.

I’ll be determined to try this without spending gems, as the rooms leading up to it didn’t seem so bad.

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

FWIW I almost completed it without pity mode – just a little life left in KP after the free video bird. So for higher FP players, I would say it’s possible (but still silly hard!)

Now what are the earlier KP levels these 16XX ones are based on? Haven’t seen that sort of recycling before! Has Rovio stopped bothering coming up with anything new?!?

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

My most recent attempt at this:

I got to the final Boss room with 4 birds available!

Yay!

And then I couldn’t do anything with them as the Boss ended up on the right corner, those nasty piggies shot the remaining birds and it really wasn’t worth spending gems for more birds once I ran out.

Dang!

Apprentice
    @apprentice

Hello!

After 16 unfortunate tries Game decided to make it easy for me and I won without any effort…

deeps1987
    @deeps1987

I played this impossible level of 1606 like more than 50 times. In the end Terrence and Matilda could finish him with video giving Matilda to end it 😁

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

I actually reached the boss room with a full 7 birds available a few times, but just couldn’t do it…

… and got fed up of constantly trying again, and ended up needing an extra bird from a video and then 60 plus 120 gems to finally pass it.

I never really replay boss levels on the map so this is one I’m glad to see the back of.

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

I lost count of how many times I played level 1606 and never reached the final screen with more than 2 birds left.  Once Pity Mode activated, I reached the final screen with a full flock, used 4 birds to finish off the KP and got nearly all of them all back.  Made it through 1620 so I am just waiting for the new levels to appear.

AnonFromRussia
    @anonfromrussia

Congratulations!
    Install the today’s update and levels 1621-40 will appear.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@rippiggies

Those levels are based on the Boarneo Chapter

– 1606 is a modified version of 1086 (they removed the hole on LR corner)

– 1613 = boarneo 1093 with an extra panel

– 1620 – boarneo 1100 with an extra panel or two

The latest Ham Marino 1621-1660 chapter are the same deal.  They recycled all the Litcheswine bosses (1341-1380) and added 1-2 extra panels to them leading the player to believe they’re hot “new” levels when they’re in fact not.   It’s pretty much the classic NES thing where the same level is in different colors

AnonFromRussia
    @anonfromrussia

Lol, there are extra panels in “new” levels? You are observant! I didn’t notice them, where can I find them?

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

Thanks Jon. Especially removing the hole on the lower right of 1606 is dastardly! Had definitely noticed that change.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@anonfromrussia

If you play the levels..all you need to do is look at the top center where it shows how many rooms it has.  The real key is playing the game X many times until you memorize the  boss panels by heart (playing the game for years playing DC/KPP will do that to you).

Example:  If you play Boarneo 1093 you’ll see they use 5 rooms.  If you play Luxembird 1613…it’s the same room boss as Boarneo 1093 (I instantly noticed when I got to the boss room), but uses 6 panels instead of 5.  I guess one extra panel makes the levels “new”.

The way Luxembird and Ham Marino chapters went, I think the later chapters are just going to be recycled bosses from past levels.  You can tell Rovio is starting to give up on the trail levels and focusing more on clans/MEBC.   Now with 7 panels bosses levels becoming the norm.  I’d imagine they’re going to take that dreaded pinball boss from Got Ham City level 1140 and make a 7-panel version of it.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@jon3800
    still playing?

AnonFromRussia
    @anonfromrussia

@jon3800
    You were talking about number of rooms. Sorry, I didn’t understand this.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Level 1606

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.