Level 150 what next

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Level 150 what next

• Hi All I am at level 150 one more bot to free
    Questions
    1What next
    2Is there any point in upgrading anymore
    3Will the map open up any more

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Bird Leader
    @birdleader

@madpat I would continuing grinding away and upgrading where possible. I am level 196 now and have just been slowly moving my way. I expect future updates will reveal more of the map, unlocking new areas.

dmsral
    @dmsral

@madpat, @birdleader: I’ll hit level 220 in a few minutes, then five more to upgrade to get every one to level 9. All the of the characters need 250,000 coins to go from level 9 to 10, or two and a half days of upgrade time each. Doing the math, if you just let them upgrade without cashing in or buying any crystals, that’s 2.5 days times 25 characters, which equals 62.5 days, or a minimum of two months, assuming you cash in coins very efficiently.

On top of that, in 2.5 days, you’ll naturally earn about 175,000 coins, so you’ll need to play enough to earn an additional 75,000 coins during each upgrade period to keep up.

Plenty to do until the next world expansion comes out. Enjoy!

madpat
    @madpat

Thanks
    I was hoping that when I had all characters released that something else would happen lol

qzh_83
    @qzh_83

I am almost 190 level at this time..
    Have got all the available characters, only pending job is leveling them up..

Wish there is a coming update that bring some new characters and places to unlock.

madpat
    @madpat

I have to admit that since reaching level 150 , my interest in playing has dropped significantly. Roll on an update and new levels. Any indication when this might happen?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Level 150 what next

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.