Level 15 is no longer the max?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Level 15 is no longer the max?

• Looking at all my Level 15 characters, they all say maxed level reached but their power bars now show room for further development. Level 20s all round?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Hm, interesting. I hadn’t noticed that.

Good eye!

starscream
    @starscream

It’s because the customized accessories now count to your stats. For example, sunglasses and a baseball cap add to your shield value, as stupid as that is.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@weenaoise @optimuspig Accessories now have some use, they actually increase the power bars for TFs, try some out. It looks as though an accessory valued at 850 gems will fill the power bar.
    To max out should cost about 81,600 gems (32TFs x 3 power bars x 850 gems) so start collecting them gems now!!!!

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I noticed a while back too, however with all the new characters coming that will have to be upgraded as well, the thought of having to upgrade 30+ Tfs to level 20 is overwhelming. I do not have a budget that allows me to spend unlimited funds to acquire the gems required to speed up the process. Back when we could work the lab for gems I didn’t mind the investing the considerable amount of time to earn the gems for the upgrades. Now that gems are so hard to come by, I can’t imagine how long it will take me to upgrade and I’m not sure I have enough resolve or the stubborn disposition to endure that has kept me going to date.

kwc
    @kwcs

I think I’m done with ABT. Been playing since last March, am maxed out because I didn’t buy the new bots. Not really interested in running new bots through the same old tired nodes and holiday challenges are meh… I don’t think Rovio has a clue how or which way this game will come to a conclusion.

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

You are right that the accessories are now used to supplement the skills – but Level 15 is still the max skill level. I wish the accessories I already had would feed into weapon rather than the useless vehicle skill.

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

That is ridiculous. I am NOT collecting gems to get accessories to max characters it took way to long to upgrade to Level 15.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Level 15 is no longer the max?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.