Lets talk about it:People posting cheats on every rovio game

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Lets talk about it:People posting cheats on every rovio game

• Has anyone seen how messed up the youtube system is?
    Everyday I see the same people spamming the youtuber when they comment-example zackscottgames,with cheats.
    To be honest here,im so freaking fed up with these people,along with the cheat creators.These people are doing illegal things.
    Take for example,Overwatch-you should have already known sued people who made cheats for their game.
    I think that rovio should take down those cheat channels….whats your opinions on this?I already saw like 6 videos saying cheats for(game)

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Rovio has no authority to take down channels on a separate site. Only YouTube can do that and even then you have to actually wait and see if they do it or not.

To be honest, the whole world is full of different kinds of cheats and scammers and you don’t see the government doing anything to them. Similarly, if the spammer is posting these on someone’s channels, then either the channel host or YouTube can block the person. Rovio cannot do anything regarding something on another site (even if it’s their game) as would be violation of corporate policies. Unless Rovio contacts YouTube and then YouTube does something about it, you have no say on this matter.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@redbird-justin
    As @datguygamer said, there is nothing we can do…
    It’s kind of hard to stop cheaters.
    “a cheater creates a cheat, then spread it online.
    Then countless people use and share the cheats. Then , the cheater is stopped, but returns with another account and continues to spread more, then, many people use cheats with several account with more than one device and sharing them to more people. Some people improve the cheating method and making them harder to spot.
    Then, after stopping most of the cheating methods, new cheats comes out…”
    It’s just like an endless story which ending it is impossible unless the company shut the game down and stopping the both cheater and non-cheater players at once.
    The only things that is important for the company, is that people download, play and rate the game.
    The more popular the game becomes, the more people play the game, the more chance of people spend on playing it.
    However, the people who do NOT cheat feel bad and refuse to play the game, or they refuse to play FAIR and as a result, they start cheating.

Mp127
    @mp127

Most of the links with “cheats” on YT/FB/elsewhere are just filled with tons of viruses and anyone with exp. in the Internet will know to don’t click it. The only way to fight with spammers is by reporting them, even though they’ll come back anyways.

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

rovio DID delete a youtube video regarding the angry birds action end credits music video thing.It was said that rovio themselves did this.Now pretty much people are basically spamming the angry birds movie-THE WHOLE movie onto youtube.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@redbird-justin Rovio themselves cannot delete a video. They can claim “copyright” which prompts YouTube to delete the video. Cheats do not count as media based violation of rights as they fall under a different law regarding games that are your property.

As I said, Rovio can only do what you want via YouTube and not by their own actions.

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

Hyep! We can only say “Hey, can you take this down?”

Sony takes care of taking down the pirated version of the movie,,, but on a personal note, if you really want to watch the entire movie in a thumbnail while some guy “reacts” to it be my guest. that sounds like punishment enough.

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

@rocketfury actually “react” channels are actually a violation on youtubes copyright system,and sony DOES actually have the ability to strike it down……I really feel quite sad for the creators putting in effort for the movie though…

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

Mm but in the time they’re still up they’re still trash.
    Eventually, all of them get taken down, just a matter of time.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Lets talk about it:People posting cheats on every rovio game

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.