(Legendary) Items

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum (Legendary) Items

• does the item damage/health and others scale each level? or do i need to re-roll my pig machine to get higher stats? thanks :))

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@ryle Nope once you get ANY item the stats stay like that forever. You would have to level up and get a new one for it to be stronger.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Items stay at whatever level they were obtained.

Anonymous

I honestly think Set Items SHOULD scale with new levels thinking they are normally hard to get.

Sunnysal
    @sunnysal

I agree with part shade, they should scale with the player. Just a money making scheme for you to have to acquire them again. T

Anonymous

As a good example of my scaling idea think about the newest Chronicle Caves. The stats on the scrolls are just about the same as my level 29 Set Items ( In level 4 of Cave 9: Pig Lair there’s a Talisman scroll for Bomb that’s only 7 less health than my level 29 Set Items ). In the next Chronicle Cave update the scrolls will be stronger!

burbman
    @burbman

I like being able to go back and play bamboo forest with older less powerful set item weapons. If I had not held on to them, I would be missing out on the bonus features when I replay those levels.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum (Legendary) Items

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.