Leaders! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Leaders! – New Event!

• Another new event is here… “Leaders!” is the leading squad. ONE bots and NO Eneize/con. There is nothing more to say… other that it’s lame event.

Good luck people and have fun.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Good thing is that the big golden blocks are back in this event, only problem is that I couldn’t  shoot them all with Grey slam grimlock, not enough firepower and there were too many. For coins it’s a great event day, and I’ve noticed that bp pig stays longer and gives a nice event score (1200+)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I ran into the Meadow run where there were stacks of gold bricks right after the barn.

Got a nice haul of both gold and points.

Unfortunately I’m so tired (been working a lot lately) that I tried shooting them all with GSG – it didn’t occur to me until I’d finished the run that I could’ve wiped them out by killing the WMT instead.  Ended up leaving about half of the gold bricks untouched.

I’ve become too accustomed to running with Blaster.  His splatter damage would have taken them all out in one or two shots.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Got another meadow run with the stacked gold bricks.

This time I remembered to destroy the WMT right away, but the WMT’s explosion damage still wasn’t enough to wipe out the gold bricks.  Not even close.

Still got some nice coins out of it, but not nearly as many points as I could have, I suppose.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I see sntrooper on my board today… He’s on this forum as well. Bard

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@deindiaan Yep. That’s me.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@sntrooper

Ok nice to see someone in the competition from this forum….first time. I’m afraid that your green crown won’t help you taking the first place today… Number 1 is at 200k already :(

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

One of my best Gold crates haul

Leaders! Event Gold crates

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@grimlockdown

I had a similar haul, with 2 Overpowers, 2,000 Spark, 400+ Tokens and just under 500 gems. What made it great, was that I bought the 10 crates when they had the special. 10 Crates for 1,000 gems.

So when all was said and done, they only cost me a little over 500 gems and I had some great contents in them.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

First time I’ve had 3 “legendary” items in 10 crates

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Leaders! – New Event!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.