Latest update issues

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Latest update issues

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 140 total)
  • Replies
  • Bob
    @blachner

Loaded 124.10 today but still in CNY.

ED209
    @ed209

CNY ended while not able to access the game so it’s moved on to a new event which ended and had token exchange up once my game updated yestersay

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I can play on 1.24.10.0 fine.

coldetres
    @coldetres

Hello ALl,

Iam furious, i lost half of my level point, had almost all charactres, and lost almost all of my 2250 gems, and all Sparks updates! Days and days the game didn’t even start after a new update, with a kind of golden coin and 999 ? While loggin in at FB witch the conenction should have made i came back and lost half…..Almost a year playing for nothing! If Rovio do not give back my progress ( not to mention i bought with cash some updates) i will delete all Angry Birds games and never come back, this is just stealing money and above all time!!

coldetres

Joel
    @joel687

The fact that some people are still seeing the Chinese New Year event and others aren’t makes me worry a bit. When (if) the new event starts in 11 hours, will only half of us be able to get in? Will it be the people still seeing CNY, or the people not seeing it?

Phillips
    @phillips

@joel687 I think people seeing it maybe people only just getting back into the game now and it is more a “final” cash out on tokens one although the tokens are completely useless as the comp has ended.

Joel
    @joel687

A thought about the whole Facebook thing:

From what I was told a while ago, if you are properly connected, you should be seeing choices for buddies in the regular nodes.

If you only have one choice, there is a problem with your connection to Facebook. To put it simply, your game is no longer backin up to facebook.

If people are restoring their game using Facebook, and only have stuff from a while ago, I would guess that their connection has been broken for a while.

To keep updated, I have to go on every once in a while and fix my connection. (My work network blocks Facebook. When I use the game at work, this tends to break that connection every time)

Does this make sense?

Joel
    @joel687

@phillips – You are probably right. I was hoping for them to add a day or two back for everyone so I can finish getting the last accessory. I left tokens for this purpose

Lewie4
    @lewie4

Hi everyone!
    A quick update to let you know where things stand: The team has been working hard and version 1.24.10 is now available on iOS and Android. This should fix issues with players being unable to get into the game.
    However we are aware of outstanding issues surrounding the events including missing tokens and game crashes – we are working to fix these ASAP.
    We are also aware that some users are encountering issues with the latest Amazon build – we are in contact with the team in Amazon and working to solve this issue too.
    We understand that its been a very frustrating weekend (believe us, we find it frustrating too!) but thank you for your patience while we straighten this all out!

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

I thought about the FB connection problems but since I usually play with my friends bots and she plays with mine I though that would keep the FB connection “alive and working”. As a matter of fact my friend would text me after using my TFs so I would know I have gems and coins waiting to be cashed in.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

If you only have one choice, there is a problem with your connection to Facebook.

Actually, this is no longer true. Since 1.24.10, two buddies are offered both in offline mode as well.

BV
    @bevvincent

I upgraded last night but still had the CNY issue. So I uninstalled and re-installed, relying on my Facebook connection to preserve my data, and that worked. The CNY challenge disappeared and everything was otherwise fine. No new challenge, though, and I have no idea what happened to any tokens I’d accumulated in CNY or the daily event.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@lewie4 Thanks for the input. Game is working fine (for the most part as the beach balls on the beach node float mid-air) and no crashes yet.

Asen_77
    @asen

@joel687 Do you think tonight should start new event? Do you have any information about that?

Joel
    @joel687

@asen – No, just hoping

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen @joel687 There was a prediction chart done by @sntrooper and I want that to happen. Then I can win Starscream and maybe the other seekers if they made available. Never had Nemesis though.

@lewie4
    I forgot to ask this in my previous post but is the game online only now? I cannot play the game offline now. This was not the case before.

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

@lewie4 Thanks for rolling out the latest update for iOS – can I ask is there a way to sign up for beta testing of the app? Or are there already enough external users involved to give you realistic feedback?

Btw, did you spot the floating beach balls bug?

jasebree
    @jasebree

The Amazon App store version shows the 1.24.10 update, but is still only downloading the 1.23.3 version. Even after deleting the game and reinstalling. any idea if this is an issue on Rovio’s end or Amazon’s end?

Joel
    @joel687

@jasebree – In Lewie’s post above, he mentions that they are working on a problem with Amazon. They know about it, at least

jasebree
    @jasebree

@joel687 yes, but up until this morning it was impossible to even download the amazon app. So something changed in the last few hours, but the download is to the wrong version.

Joel
    @joel687

Figures. I am not surprised

plankan
    @plankan

I can play but i can’t recieve the new event, im still stuck on the CNY event… i get 100 coins from it but when i want to redeem it says “999” and the game freezes….
    Anyone else got this problem???

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

New day new update too, add a point 1 ok, same problems CNY event I get 200 tokens screen closes try again I get 999 tokens but the screen freezes and locked up the whole game never can get into the CNY event.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

Wow, I would like for rovio to try to explain this. I stopped playing the game because of all the issues I was having with the game. The biggest issue was having to sign in and out after every run because the ads crashed my game. Was told it was my device. Funny how after they screwed up an update, that hurt their profits, that I can play now without signing in and out. Still have the same device I had before. Just goes to show you where their priorities are, and it’s not on their customers. So glad I don’t play the game like I use to.

Phillips
    @phillips

@cheeto given the CNY event is over have you tried not going into it. Normally a soft update comes out ahead of a new event. See if there is a new event in a few hours and if you are able to access it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Latest update issues

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.