KPP–Where's the incentive?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum KPP–Where's the incentive?

• I rarely bother with this one. With a maxed out flock and more spells than I’ll ever need, why would I spend gems only to get more spells? If, like the DC, one could get gems for completing each level, it might be worth it. No feathers because of being maxed out and no gems = no interest.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • swanamaker
    @swanamaker

The only incentive would be the 50 black pearls if your slingshot isn’t maxed out.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

DC and especially KPP are no point if you are maxed out bird levels and tons of spells. The hats and slingshots don’t guarantee wins these days in the current Arena logic.

Putte
    @puttekula

Full cowboys and full set of spells I never loose any Arena game. 9-10 stars 95% of the matches. But I dont like the grinding though….

kelshe
    @kelshe

@swanamaker
    I won’t use pearls until forced. No hats, still using a wooden slingshot.

@hubert-lo

The only reason I still play the DC is so I can give my FB friend the gems gift.

@puttekula

I haven’t lost an arena match in over 6 months. No hats, no slings. I’ve used gems to win only once and a free video bird twice. Most of my wins are 8-10 point wins. Sadly, grinding is the only way to advance.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

I have no issue with grinding given I am more hardcore gamer than many of the casual players that play Angry Bird series. The problem here is the vast inconsistency in Arena as many of us complain for months. Back in August I could play and win the streaks unless I screw up. Now you face maxed levels all the time and loose by lots.

Games that I grind are: World of Warships (PC) and World of Tanks Console (Xbox ONE).

kelshe
    @kelshe

@hubert-lo

I used to grind Diablo III and the Wolfenstein series and other FPS games but have played D3 for months and other FPS games for much longer.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum KPP–Where's the incentive?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.