king pig panic update

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum king pig panic update

• so king pig panic seems to have been updated with today’s update the main thing is that instead of just having an hour to do it you now how 8 hours. i did also notice a few days ago that featers for the daily challenge went up from 400 to 1000 and the black pears also increased. either rovio are feeling generous currently or they made a mistake in the update

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

The rewards increase is intentional, they announced it on the AB2 Facebook page. While it’s not much of an improvement, it’s still better then nothing.

APN
    @apn19

wow they are actually slightly improving the game what a twist

Buster
    @doulgas

Meaning it might actually be worth doing again.

maverick
    @maverick78

As one of the players Rovio has singled out to not receive an extra video bird in the dc/kpp challenge, I have very little use for it.  I’ll try it once and move on, and really hate how I’m not playing the same game as others, because Rovio is Giving certain players advantages over others.  The rewards aren’t typically worth my time.  Although It is nice to see it buffed, as well as the increased feather rewards in tof.   The tof free tickets are ok but, pretty useless withOut the free video continue.  I would definitely like to see the limited time personal feather frenzy made permanent, as either the dc challenge reward or an arena streak reward.

I really haven’t seen anything done to stop cheaters.  Around half the clan we play are cheaters, and the mebc leader boards is still full of hackers.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum king pig panic update

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.