King Pig Panic (KPP) 11-28-19

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum King Pig Panic (KPP) 11-28-19

• King Pig Panic 11-28-19

Look closely and you will see no boss pig. This is the first level. I used the orange bird (“Bubbles”) to blast the boss straight up. He obviously landed somewhere off screen.

I’ve had this happen multiple times now. Does Rovio not check each level to make sure there aren’t unreachable traps?

What makes this so joyful is that I was nearing the time limit on the KPP, and by the time I gave up on this, time was up. Yay.

By the way, you know you can pull back a bird on the slingshot and a little thumbnail appears in the upper left that will show what you’re aimed at? I tried that and all that it showed was a leaf blowing. I’m guessing the boss had fallen behind that leaf somewhere.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

It happens sometimes. There are a few other rooms where trying to use Stella gets the boss pig stuck in some unreachable location.

As much as I rag on Rovio for the dumb stuff they do, sometimes things occur that no one originally thought of or encountered when testing. Their real error is not making a quick change to prevent it from happening in the future.

filth pig
    @sanderhuizenga

Funny just reading this now, i experienced the exact same thing, WoW!

Rovio people are to buisy at the moment thinking ways shaking more millions out of their players pocket.. to Bother fixing bugs.
    -just say’n-

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum King Pig Panic (KPP) 11-28-19

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.