Kaijuu Pig Monster event

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Kaijuu Pig Monster event

• Just a week in after Rovio released the game worldwide, there was a monster pig event. If anyone got the game before the worldwide release, you probably already know what this is (but sorry if you didn’t!) After a few battles to progress on Zipangu, one monster pig appeared and I beat it, but haven’t seen any others as of now. Comments on this?

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • CreeperKraken15
    @creeperkraken15

i bought it when it was the release

KingTerence
    @iperbomb

I encountered another monsters after the first, fighting some battles.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@freckledpig147 I bet its just a bug, Rovio will eventually fix it
    Don’t worry, ALL games have at least 1 glitch when they are first released (in this case, a week ago)

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@rowdypup Oops, I was a bit unspecific with my post. I didn’t say that I had a glitch, just was just saying that the event happened at when I started this thread, I battled one monster pig and didn’t get another one yet. I’m perfectly fine with the game, but sometimes something looks like it disappeared (e.g. invisible bird glitch). Already at 100 points, but still under 100000th place. :P

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@freckledpig147 So far I have seen two monster pigs, a yellow and green one. Got the yellow monster one time, don’t remember the name, played two battles with other players, only thing that surprised me was seeing the leaderboard after the battles, people already having thousands of points. Lol no way to catch those players, how many time and or gems are those players wasting on a game, wow.

The green monster I had a few times, afterwards you get award/item to strengthen your boat.

So far i’m not really sure if its a game to play for a long period. Probably until the map runs out. Hate those wait periods in between the fights (after you have done the six that are available). If only you would get some more gems, e.g. 3 hrs not played = 1 gem.
    For the periods your sleeping/at work/ or kids at school etc.

Add on: Ahh the green one is called Kaijuu, so far had that one five times and the yellow one is called Super kaijuu

MysticBurn
    @renitz

At moment i’m not going to do super kaijuu fights anymore, takes 4-5 fights to defeat (if other players join the fight), more if you’re alone, mainly because my ship is to weak, 1 blow from super kaijuu and i’m gone. And what I get at the end for winning is really not that impressing, also the game crashes everytime, so maybe lose extra rewards because of it!!

So just gems waster!!! For now at least, after two days playing the game, I will try again when boat and birds are stronger.

Also leaderboard not interesting 1st place 15801 points already with 10 days to go, just got 317 point after three battles (9-12 separate fights = 3 – 4 gems). Curious what time the leaderboard is active per period, anyone know?

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@all If you get a help request, don’t help with a Normal Kaijuu Pig, it’s not that worth it, and you waste your ship energy. Try to contribute if you get a Super Kaijuu Pig, it gives the most rewards (Although you can pass if you want). Helping out with a massive level SKP boosted my rank greatly. Sometimes I just use gems, as I don’t use them for slot very often unless I acclumulated a few from challenges. The leaderboard is updated at every 2 hours, not sure when precisely. Also, does anyone know what the MVP symbol and telescope symbol mean on the log pages? I know that the first is how much points were earned, but the rest is anyone’s guess.

mck
    @mckwxp

The MVP is the player doing the greatest damage to the monster pig.
    The player with the telescope symbol is the player who found out the monster pig.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@mck OK, but on the log pages, there is a seal saying MVP and then a plus sign followed by a number. What does this mean? Also, there is a telescope icon with another + sign with a number. Does this mean an increase of some sort, e.g. telescope means increased chance of finding monster pigs?

MysticBurn
    @renitz

Concerning super kaijuu pig fights, what is the best strategy?

Fight the ones the you spot, and ask for help. Will get harder every time, level increases.

Or join fight others have spotted, when the fight is almost over.

The only interresting to play those for me is the leaderboard standing, trying to stay rank 50000 or higher to get een S items when leaderboard ends. Currently 44757

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@renitz It’s a good choice to help out with someone, but you should just join in, even though the battle just started, because you will still get credit for at least participating. Also, stay on one KP, because if you switch pigs, the time limits will run out and you won’t get points. But you can also just do your own fights if you want. Remember that you only have 3 Ship Energy, and it takes half an hour to regenerate one, so if you’re trying to do a challenge battle or boss, save it for when you don’t want to fight KPs. Also, don’t recharge energy with Ship Energy either.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@freckledpig147, I’m late with reply, but in the week or so since the U.S. Launch, I’ve seen just the 2, the green Kaijuu Pig & the yellow Super version & they appear fairly often.

I guess I got very lucky. On iPad, for the 1st Slot, the free one, for my ship, I got the Kurofune, an SS item, which I’ve twice enhanced. FWIW, to enhance the 3rd & last time is a whooping 30,000 coins; I think 2nd enhance was 7500 & this has helped.

I wish there were a way to share these things between devices, because I got the Kurofune mast on my iPhone & let me admit, it’s much harder to beat these darn things with the “C” hull on iPhone vs SS on iPad.

As for the LB, personally I think it’s meaninglessness with the way Rovio launched this. How can any of us not living in an area with the initial test release ever compete?

Now, I know this’s is way …. off topic, but does anyone have any insight about the Matilda level when she’s first introduced? On iPad, she came showing a level of 106 & on iPhone as level 60, but there’s not much difference as far as I can see … So, I’m confused

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@justpast40 The Matilda level being exceptionally high is a known glitch. But Rovio is working on a fix which will correct the incorrect levels to that of your Red’s. During normal battles, I have a difficult time trying to win without using Red (who has an S weapon), as all the opponents have higher levels, good equipment, and on top of that, angry mode activated. I have to say that it is really unfair for most people because they only had a few days to collect good items for the monster event. Meanwhile, people in Asia…have had 3 opportunities to get S to SS items from the past events, and items from events are incredibly valuable.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

Yeah competing with players who had the advantage of the pre release period sucks, will take lot of playing time (weeks) to catch up, or spend (buying) a huge amount gems to get items quicker. Maybe that’s what Rovio is hoping for.

Also think the leaderboard or player birds/boat have already been hacked, gaining 52059 points in three days. Sure! Totally believable!

mck
    @mckwxp

@renitz Agreed. There may be some hackers, but actually some players have got a complete class SS ship, because the prize of previous events is a complete SS ship, so it’s possible to get a very high score. Super Kaijuu pigs are completely not challenging for a complete SS ship, so you can rack up scores easily.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

Oh man the super kaijuu fights are getting ridiculous harder, reached 21star so far, for me not to beat anymore on my one within time frame, takes me 5 fights minimum.
    Looking at my screen hoping someone will join and seeing the time tick away, thinking “OH COME ON GUYS HELP!!!!” Lol

Would be nicer if when you lose the fight or don’t play (not enough battles available at that moment), the next one would be the same lvl until the fight has been won.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Kaijuu Pig Monster event

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.