Just Started

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Just Started

• D/Led the game today ran through the tutorial. Now noing on the map nothing to do in the town says I have to lvl up my birds to go on. But when I go to the lvl up house says continue the story. How do I do that when there is nothing to do or any where to go? I have clicked everything, and have 3 birds already.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

When you go to the map there should be a position on the path  lit up. Go there and follow the trail to the next level. Hope this helps.

hack1ge
    @hack1ge

I’ve played for 2 days – I recommend you just delete the game. The gameplay is fun but you get stuck at too low of a level and cant upgrade your birds so you can’t progress. Also, arena is comical – im silver 2 and constantly get matched with players 20+ levels higher with 5* birds. All they want is your money which is clear after playing for a few days.

T00nish
    @t00nish

Just curious. Are you still playing or was the game really that much of a cash grab? I figured these f2p games are very open about designing games around having people pay. Hence, the model of having you wait, limiting your access to certain content, etc.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

I haven’t paid a dime yet since I started playing 2 weeks ago. Rovio won’t get my $$ easily given I have spent enough time in AB2 (last 2 yrs) and experienced the ever changing runaway inflation in AB2.

You just have to grind for stuff as opposed to pay your way through.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Just Started

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.