It's Stella turn now

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum It's Stella turn now

• Stella Arena will open right after Squid Pig.
    By now most of us should have Squid Hat (SS) and Party Glasses.
    The winning factor should be weapon.
    Get your ticket now!

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • Pastakirby7
    @pastakirby7

Just like the squid event, they extended the event by 1 more day (4 days now instead of 3). I got 5 tickets before the event started. I also don’t have the squid hat yet because It hasn’t given it to me yet. I don’t have the party glasses either. Why? Because I never fought with stella while they were available (Level cap). It should be noted that all my other birds have an S or SS accessory item, but stella has an A (Milk pail).

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

My Stella has the Pillow (S), the Rare Squid Hat (SS), and the Parfume Bottle (SS). I gotta say the Parfume Bottle (got it 2 weeks ago) totally tips the balance in my favor – I won 9 Arena battles in a row so far.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

I got the best Stella hat from Mighty Eagle (“Vintage Hat’ maybe? I don’t know the english name, I’m brazilian), I have Perfume Bottle and Pillow too, you guys think this Rare Squid Hat is better than Vintage Hat? @mighty-red-1?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@netto-jm I’d go with the Rare Squid Hat because it has a higher defense than Vintage Hat.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

Even with the Vintage’s ability to raise defense matching Stella’s squares? that’s a golden ability, and Rare Squid Hat have a Silver ability, but I will try the Rare Squid Hat to see who is better.

Brandon Hart
    @brandon-hart

I was lucky today… started with a B level hat and star stick last night. Got the SS rare jellyfish hat and then on my first slot open I got the Parfume bottle. Now I have the star stick from the event (s) Rare Jellyfish hat (SS) and Parfume bottle (SS). I couldn’t even win a basic battle with her a day ago. Now, she’s winning quite a bit. Just need a better weapon and she’ll be a great option.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@brandon-hart, Your entire team is extremely well equipped, that’s great! But you not got the Cat’s Paw for Stella? I got, but now I have a Dream Pillow, my best choice for now.

Brandon Hart
    @brandon-hart

@netto-jm – Oi – Ya I don’t have the cat’s paw.. Seems like everyone else has this but me. Oh well, hopefully I’ll get that toothbrush eventually. Yesterday I also got the ice cream cone for Stella as well. My best is the Blues (hard to see but I have poker cards).

Still haven’t paid for anything :)

Valeu

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

“Valeu”? You can talk Portuguese? Well, I’m brazilian, and I noticed your poker card, this is one of the things that made me realize how amazing is your flock, as for the event, my internet is messig up with me and making me lose great win streaks, 2 times already! Not to mention that sometimes I get very nervous about losing my winning streak, and this reduce my skills.

Jonboy
    @jonboy

How often can you get the bonus 3 tickets for logging in? I am trying to optimize my quantity of plays (quality being a bit lacking).

tantan
    @tantan

Played 6 slots and got 5 hats (A and S, no use compared to a jellyfish cap). The 6th item was lvl A cactus which gave me +3 life bonus compared to my old piano bag. The mighty eagle doesn’t love my Stella.
    Anyway Stella is my first bird I feel I could make to top 5000 if I played more.

Peter Kim
    @peter-kim

I got the regular jellyfish hat I didn’t rank that good

tantan
    @tantan

And as soon as the event is over I get a cool SS toothbrush. )))

Jonboy
    @jonboy

For the record, you could get the 3-ticket login bonus every 6 hours, windows starting at 0300, 0900, 1500 and 2100 GMT. Hopefully that will be useful for the next (Matilda?) event.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@mighty-red-1 and everyone who have the Perfume Bottle, if you have the Vintage Hat too, you HAVE to use, it’s the better choice, I did a lot of tests and this is the truth, at the end of every battle, compare ATK and DEF, you will notice that you get more defence using Vintage Hat than anything.

Sorry guys for not telling early!

Brandon Hart
    @brandon-hart

@netto-jm Ranked 1007 in the Stella event… went to bed 30 minutes before at rank 850 but had no more energy or tickets so I figured I’d take my chances… By the way I do speak Portuguese. Morava em Fortaleza por um tempinho ;)

Oh well, those trophies seem pretty useless if you have a good SS item in that slot anyway. Also, I don’t have the vintage hat – just the ice cream scoop so I use that. Also have the SS item from the squid event that also seems to do very well.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@netto-jm I don’t have Vintage Hat, but my defence is higher than attack even with the Rare Squid Hat.

Brandon Hart
    @brandon-hart

@mighty-red-1 I think he’s referring to the vintage hat vs any other hat with Stella. He’s saying that if you have the parfume bottle it’s the best as the bonus from it will exceed even that of the ice cream cone for example.

I’m stuck wondering if my SS squid hat is actually better than my SS ice cream cone. Yes, I get a guaranteed 120 defense – but I may be getting close to or better than that with the Squid hat. (I have the parfume bottle)

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@mighty-red-1, it’s like @brandon-hart says, and I have the Rare Squid Hat too, with Rare Squid Hat my defense is higher than ATK, but with Vintage Hat my defense is even higher than with Rare Squid Hat! but I think this is only true if you have the Perfume Bottle, it’s the perfect combination!

As for the ice cream cone, see, Vintage Hat is better than Rare Squid Hat if you have the Perfume, but the difference is not that big, so I doubt that even the ice cream cone is better than Rare Squid Hat, that’s too much, poor Rare Squid Hat. lol

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum It's Stella turn now

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.