Item expired.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Item expired.

• Anyone else have your Item from Turtle pig fight already expire? Before I even woke up this morning.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • MadDragon
    @maddragon

That event ended like 2 or 3 days ago. I got my hat the morning after the event finished. I’d make sure to do the same next event.

You could contact rovio and see if they can un-expire it, but I wouldn’t hold your breath :/

Eric Bumpus
    @eric-bumpus

I’m in California the event ended at 9pm PST on Sunday. I stayed up until 11pm PST to get my prizes but nothing had come up so I went to bed. I woke up the next day about 8:30 my prizes were in my box. I got my hat no problem, then opened the turtle bow and it had expired. Im very upset spending 10d ays playing and only getting a few hours to open my prize. I’ll be very disappointed if nothing is done.

MadDragon
    @maddragon

Ah, so you got 1 item fine and then straight after tried getting the other and it was expired? Thats really bad in that case :(

I’d contact them and explain what happened. Your rank is shown on the stat screen so they can see what items you should have. I guess it depends if they can resend items or not.

Also check you dont actually have the item already. I remember collecting a few things from the gift box (the dragon boat bits from the kaijuu event) and then the items were still in the gift box. I tried taking them out of the box again but they said the items were expired. I guess they said that because I already had the items.

tantan
    @tantan

@eric-bumpus, did you check your inventory? When I opened my bow the game showed it on the ship, but then my ship was with the old bow again. I had to change it manually in the inventory.

Eric Bumpus
    @eric-bumpus

@tantan Thank you very much, that was exactly what had happened. It told me it had expired and had the old bow. I never thought to check.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Item expired.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.