Issues with events timer – Iphone 5

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Issues with events timer – Iphone 5

• Hello All,

I am wondering if anyone could help.

I still really enjoy playing this game but recently with the IOS updates I have noticed a issue with events and the timer counting down.

If I load up the game and clear all 4 levels in the event I then have to wait 45 – 55 mins till the next one which is fine. I then press my home button, when I load the game back up a few hours later to do the two levels they show for a second then it reverts back to the time of 45 – 55 mins with no events ready.

If I close down the game and re load it the timer is correct and all is fine till the above is done again (home button pressed and waiting a few hours)

has anyone else had this issue? I think it has started since my Iphone5 updated from 9.3.2. I am currently on IOS 10.0.1 hoping it would fix the issue but it hasn’t and I have had the same issue in the last 3-4 events.

is there a fix or anything as this is really annoying!

I have also noticed that when I load the game up after pressing the home button the timer on the event icon shows correctly for a second but once it refreshes this also jumps back to the time left when I minimised the game a few hours ago, only way to correct it is to close down the game and re load it

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • ph
    @ph

@ed209 I have the same problem on Iphone 6 and it has been happening for the last couple of events. Don’t remember when it started but I have learned to close the game each time.

@lewie4
    Any idea when this will be fixed?

Jason Hansen
    @jason-hansen

I’m playing this on a Kindle Fire HD 6 and am having the same issue. Something’s not right. Also, I noticed that the daily events end at much different times now. Up until now, each day of the event would end at 8 PM EST. Now it seems to end at 6 AM and then it’s supposed to end a little after midnight. What gives?!

ED209
    @ed209

Glad I’m not the only one, timer sorted once app restarted but a pain when out and have to keep restarting it as sometimes it doesn’t load back up without internet access.

wish they would fix it

TheShadow
    @dlurbauer

I am using IOS 9.3.2 on an iPad 2 and iPad Air 2, and I have had these problems for the past three events (maybe more). Thank you for posting. I thought it was only me because the problem hasn’t been fixed yet.

ED209
    @ed209

@dlurbauer I’m on IOS 10.0.2 and I thought it was a IOS issue as it started at the same time I updated to 9.3.5 so kept updating on every IOS to see if it would fix the issue but didn’t so guess its a game problem not a IOS\Andriod issue.

fixing it is just a matter of restarting the game but when I have no wifi or mobile internet it takes ages to reload the game which made me post this in the first place to see if anyone else had the issue.

Shame there is no fix at the moment, guess they are too busy doing event after event after event without fixing any issues. Nealy got all my characters to level 15 :D hoping for the prime (that cost money originally) is on event for Halloween

ED209
    @ed209

Well after the last update this seems to be fixed on my phone and for the last 2 events this has not been a issue for me.

glad its fixed now

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Issues with events timer – Iphone 5

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.