Is Toons.TV no more?…

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Is Toons.TV no more?…

• Recently, Toons.TV has become unavailable within Anry Birds Apps, and is no longer available in the App Store. I wonder what has become of Toons.TV…

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

No one cares (or if they care, they shouldn’t) about Toons.TV . That thing was an useless piece of junk.

furyslinger2000
    @furyslinger200

@datguygamer I don’t mind Toons.TV, really. Sometimes when I’m in the Angry Birds Classic app, I go to Toons.TV to watch new episodes. I think of it as a way to pass some time.

But you do have a point, as I only use Toons.TV to watch Angry Birds series only (Piggy Tales, Stella, Angry Birds Toons, etc.), especially for new episodes that have just come out. Although, I did watch other series like Chakra the invincible, but not as much as the Angry Birds series.

LaurenM
    @thislilpiggy

they’ve been uploading whole series of AB Toons, Piggy Tales, etc to their youtube, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they did get rid of it

furyslinger2000
    @furyslinger200

Yeah. But I do think that Rovio should not have cancelled Toons.TV & its app, as they had other series coming like Piggy Tales 4th Street. However, it could be possible that new Angry Birds series like Piggy Tales 4th Street could be uploaded on the Angry Birds Youtube instead of bringing Toons.TV & its app back.

LaurenM
    @thislilpiggy

i think it’s possible that they’re moving everything to youtube because it’s easier to access than the app because some people have trouble with apps. maybe. i dunno. it’s possible.

furyslinger2000
    @furyslinger200

@thislilpiggy Well, I did sometimes have internet problems when I access Toons.TV in the apps, but I managed to watch the whole episodes fine. However, you do have a point that Rovio has decided to move all the Angry Birds Toons series (including the Stella series, the Piggy Tales series, the Blues series, etc.) to YouTube, especially since that the Angry Birds YouTube channel had just started releasing new episodes of Angry Birds Blues. So, it’s likely that new seasons revolving any kind of “Angry Birds Toons”, such as the announced “Piggy Tales 4th Street”, will be in the Angry Birds YouTube channel, now that the Toons.TV functionality (Toons.TV App & feature in Angry Birds games) has become kaput.

Antonio231102
    @joseantonio

@furyslinger200 This is really sad for me. I remember watching lots of Angry Birds toons after playing the original Angry Birds…

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Is Toons.TV no more?…

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.