Is this last contest of transformers?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Is this last contest of transformers?

• Does anyone know if there is another contest in Transformers tonight?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • sukerman13
    @sukerman13

the same one continues… there should be another contest before the end of this month, according to the developers, when we received the update . . .

Txbelle
    @txbelle01

But will there be another in 30 minutes? Or is this the last one for now?

Txbelle
    @txbelle01

But will there be another in 30 minutes? Or is this the last one for now?

Txbelle
    @txbelle01

Thank you for the info! Didn’t mean to put 2 of same questions up.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

@txbelle01

My newsfeed says the contest ends on 3/19.

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

@txbelle01, i think the contest should last 8 days… so may be will end on Sunday, which means at least 24 more hours !!

@aliaspbj
    , when they say 3/19 ends, i think that they mean that you have the whole day of the 19th . . .

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

The one going on now is the last round of this competition.

Txbelle
    @txbelle01

Thank you all for the info.I really appreciate it. I wondered because one of the contest said it ended on like the 20th but it ended on the 18th and I had just bought gems for nothing.It did end on the 20th but the 18 th thru the 20th were exchanging your tokens so no game play.

I have purchased Windblade and have a little over 3,000 tokens left. Any suggestions on what would benefit me on purchasing the other things? I can’t buy any more gems so I won’t get too many this round. So any suggestions will be appreciated as I don’t know what the other things do and I have millions of money so I don’t need to purchase money.
    Thanks again!

EnergonMitch
    @energonmitch

I like the sword acc

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

@txbelle01 yes, it is official, its the last event !!
    i have bought the swords ( which give the incendiary rounds ) TAKE IT !!
    i have bought the metroplex,which gives more defense..i have not bought the crown which is coolest by the way and give extra explosive,because ususaly i am a player that likes defence more than power…. anyway, it is up to you !!
    the trident, just helps you out as a vehicle time,so leave it 3rd option..

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@Txbelle,

There’s another thread discussing the accessories for this contest. :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Is this last contest of transformers?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.