Is this game still for newbie?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Is this game still for newbie?

• I’m trying to get my friends to play with me, but with all the new changes, where you need GG to get items, and most of times you get really crappy ones.

and with crappy items, how can you win in either the monster events or arena events?

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • tantan
    @tantan

I got my first SS item via slot at level 19 or 20. I still have a bird thet doesn’t have any SS items, and doesn’t even have any silver bonuses, only bronze ones. It’s my level 32 Red and I still manage to win with him, though no as much as with other birds.

Maybe I was lucky not to know about SS items when I started to play and did well with Bs and was very glad to get an A…

TomT
    @tomt

Because I really think that, basically, if you don’t get any decent items by level 20 or 25, you are doomed.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I just started over less then a month ago and yes it can be started again. With the 20 gems slot its easier to have SS items. Im almost to island 8 in 1 month and I have lots of SS because I only used them on 4x slot and did the monsters that ended last night wish gave a sweet bow if you havent won one before. Plus the blues qeapon that is really great for the difficulty to get.

And for arena. Being low lvl five you way more chance.

On my old game
    I was like lvl 12 matilda with 1 SS. 1S. Since I was playing agaibst other lvl 12ish. I managed a 32 win streak. Wich granted me a top 500 for the gold item.

So yes its easy to start now. New player just have to not focus on the monster pig event at start.

llrr
    @llrr

Lvl1 bird with 3 SS items is the easiest way to win in arena basically

Mp127
    @mp127

@llrr Impossible because item weight. 3 SS are possible to use around 15-20 lvl.

llrr
    @llrr

@mp127 oh yeah i forgot about that… well whatever best items you can get at lvl1, maybe 1 ss? I can’t remember item weight. Basically since items are worth way more than bird levels the lower the bird with the best items is the easiest

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@llrr There’s no way a level 1 bird would fight in the arena. You don’t unlock arena until the second or third island and by then your bird would be at least level 5 or 6.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

The slot items and prizes go around in a somewhat biased chain. If you aren’t keeping up or you don’t have a bird with high tier items, chances are that you won’t get a high rank in an event, and as a result, you won’t get good prizes. Even though you play every day, things like monster events get tough fast (about 20 super monster pigs and things might go awry), and you could end up with massive loss streaks in an arena if you are really unfortunate or you just didn’t have the best items in the game. However, people with level 30+ birds and finished with 9-10, with many SS items will find no problem with the events, which means that they will have a good chance with future events, too. For many parts of the game, once you’ve lagged behind for too long, it takes a long time to catch up. If you’re lucky, you might get a big boost, but nothing is guaranteed. :\

llrr
    @llrr

@freckledpig147 That’s why you go for the 20 gem slot and get SS items everywhere, then you catch up through later events. Also on a side note, none of the trophies are any better than the gold boosted increase panel rate items from the slot, so the slot is still worth going for no matter what items you have from events.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@llrr @freckledpig147 Oh yeah, the panel increase items will instantly make any of your birds decent at worst, and absolutely unbeatable combined with other SS items.

I’d say for best accessories, it’d be:
    1.panel increase
    2.arena trophy
    3.silver angry panel
    4.sabotage blocker

llrr
    @llrr

Silver angry panel is a very hit and miss item from my experience. Alot of the times they don’t even activate once in a battle.

I’d go for:

1. panel increase (bronze to gold)
    2. arena trophy (silver, gold)
    3. increase sabotage effect (silver, gold)
    4. random angry panels (silver)

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@llrr I meant that the angry panels are better than the “Block sabotage from ____” items in the arena, which are rarely applied in regular bird fights. However, they are better in arena.

Aren’t the “increase sabotage” effects actually the arena trophies?

llrr
    @llrr

@jdweagle1 Increase sabotage has only been the trophy for the last two arena events.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Is this game still for newbie?

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.