Is this a cheater?

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Is this a cheater?

• I have someone in my 3 star group for Heartbreaker with a first place total of 1,750,550, this seems awfully high, is this a cheater? Should I report them? Would appreciate some feedback here, thanks!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • welshwitch55
    @welshwitch55

Our high score in the 1 star remedial class (I really hate how they giveth stars, and then taketh them away) is 1,477,620. I suppose it’s possible for somebody to get almost 300k more points over 6 levels. It’s only 50k more pts per level. *eye roll*. So irritating.

bobby-staller
    @bobby-staller

Believe me, this is not cheating. I have a 2 star ranking in Diamond League and have managed 1,792,220 in total score. There are people who have scored higher than me on individual levels, too. This means that if you can manage to get around or more than those individual scores, you could possibly get a score of over 1,800,000. You want to get more stars? Keep playing with boosters and the Golden Slingshot.

Greilich
    @greilich

My b.s. meter is pegged. Why not post some of your strategies?

Bree
    @brookes

The folks that had those high scores were GONE this morning! Yup I called it cheaters. The guy above with 1,792,220 is probably going to be gone soon too. I’ve seen the average scores across the board and no one who isn’t cheating has those types of numbers.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Is this a cheater?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.