Is it possible to encounte another monster frog after encounting a frog?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Is it possible to encounte another monster frog after encounting a frog?

• I earned Magician Boat Hull which gives me 10000 hp against Frogs. With it, low level frogs are too weak for me to earn winning points. I want to skip them to defeat stronger frogs. Is it possible to encounte another frog after having one?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Steve Para
    @paralistalon

Nope, you just have to keep grinding them until they level up, and I’ve never had a boss fight happen immediately after another.

llrr
    @llrr

10000hp??? Geezz I didn’t know those ship parts gave such ridiculous boosts

justpast40
    @justpast40

@dylan-bob that will come in so very handy about 1/2 way in when the Frog hits you for 4000+ per hit. I got up to Super Shark #85 last Event & I think it hit for 8900. At least you’ll survue the 1st hit this way. I had to give up fighting these Sharks as I just didn’t have strong enough equipment.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

These special ship parts give you triple defense, triple HP and triple attack, if you get 10000 HP, you must have around 3333 HP!

And @justpast40, a good strategy for you, the priority is not your pig, but pigs from other players, this way you can get points without putting your pigs in a level that you can’t handle anymore in the last days. of course, don’t need to fight against pigs that give you very low points.

You guys can add me on Facebook so we can help each others: https://www.facebook.com/netto.jm.1

And good luck for everyone, let’s work together!

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

nope, completely impossible

llrr
    @llrr

@netto-jm the problem is the regular pigs have a 6hr timer so if you don’t fight them you don’t get new pigs showing up, and waiting on others’ pigs could take forever. Also it seems like unless I fight my pig at least once other pigs don’t show up…

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Is it possible to encounte another monster frog after encounting a frog?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.