Is fight matching bugged?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Is fight matching bugged?

• Since today, played about 75 fights over the course of the day so far. Lost almost everyone. Stats yesterday 76 wins vs 34 loses, currently 88 wins vs 97 loses
    Noticed that all the opponents have more extra skill icons. Some have even three where i have none or just one. So after the panel element of the fight, all the opponents have double or more shield points e.g 150 vs 320 points.
    (my birds lvl 10 – 13, on zipangu stage 3-5)
    So how is that a even fight????

Anyone else noticed this?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I think the matching is weird, as with a Red with an S weapon that I’m used to using, battles are easy (but I’m always getting equal or higher levels), but when I try to use Bomb with just a B item, I keep losing, so I can’t complete the mission. It is sometimes biased, as I got a Lv.22 matched with a the same Bomb (lv.11 at the time). Rovio should let us get better rewards than usual if we lost against a high level opponent…or large rewards if we actually won, save for the easy-to-beat Lv.108 glitched birds…

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I don’t understand why I get opponents that have successfully reached Haunted or Flower Island, or got multiple S to SS items, even though I have yet to complete Sweets Island, which means my chances of winning would be diminished. I have a tendency of getting an opponent from China, Russia, U.S.A., Japan, Germany or Canada. Not sure what occurs the most often, but I wouldn’t get anyone from say, Switzerland.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

Don’t get match criteria either, how do you see that an opponent has reached Haunted island?
    Or why I lose certain fights. Ok losing against pre release (Asian) opponents I understand, but the other world players, sometimes don’t see why they are stronger.
    E.g. trough the kaijuu events I managed to get S item (hat) and via a lucky item buy after getting 5 gems reward, a SS item (medal) for stella (lvl 20) also got an A item (weapon). All three enhanced twice so far. Still I can’t win against opponents who have B items at best and lower lvl, so frustrating.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@renitz It’s clear that a opponent gets to Haunted Island when they have items that are clearly from other islands (a lantern is a Haunted Island item). I also see people with flower sunglasses – a reference to Flower Island. I found out that having 2 S items for the same bird is usually better than just 1 SS item, because you have skills in 2 slots, as well as high stats for both.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

Damn…I have Chuck with Level 18 and with S or SS gears and he keeps losing.
    What the HELL?!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Is fight matching bugged?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.