Introduction of Fruits

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Introduction of Fruits

• Do not know what they are all about?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
  • AngrySmurf
    @angrysmurf

Are you talking about the apples? They are to feed your hatchlings so you can get extra power on your multiplier. Or, simply another way for Rovio to get you to “buy” stuff from them.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

I’ll feed the miserable little thing until it’s scoffed all the free apples. Then it’ll just have to wither away.

Dezsike
    @dezsike

You can get 5 apples from DC (1/level and 2 by completing it), 3 by completing KPP, 2 by winning streak #2 in the arena and 3 in ToF. So if you’re good enough you can have a level 2 hatchling for free. Beyond that you must eventually pay as he’ll consume more apples than you can get by playing. It would be a bit more fair if you could buy apples for gems…

AngrySmurf
    @angrysmurf

I named my hatchling Rovio and I’m gonna watch it whimper with hunger as it starves to death heh heh heh.

AngrySmurf
    @angrysmurf

It seems you have about 48 hrs to feed it – 24 hrs to the next feeding time, then another 24 hrs to actually feed it. Warms my heart watching lil Rovio starve and give me the puppy dog eyes.

Angrybirdman7
    @jobuchowski

Reaching Hatchling Level 3, it takes 25 apples for each feeding.  I was able to do it twice over a few days, but I won’t have enough applies in time for this one, so my hatchling won’t last at its current status.  I agree with other comments that one should be able to buy apples using earned/purchased coins.  The Gem Letter purchase helps sometimes, but how much $ should I spend to avoid stressing out about Hatchlings?

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

None. Just the gem letter and play King Pig Panic & Daily challenge for 8, Arena 3 times to get 17, then 8 levels.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Also, ToF for 3-9 extra apples.

SmokyG
    @smokyg

I have had it with the little hatchling..I won’t be beating my head to feed it 25 apples per pop…it will be gone by tomorrow I hope

Jim151
    @jim151

So if a hatchling runs away for not being fed, is that the end, or do you get a new egg and start over?  I accidentally leveled up my hatchling to level 3, and I cannot sustain 25 apples every other day.  but a level 1 or 2 is doable. If I let my level 3 run away, do I start over?

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

You just get a new egg to start over

Jim151
    @jim151

OK, thanks.

Rebecca K. Lunetta
    @swaggiepinkchao

First off: I don’t have the money myself!!!

Secondly: It’s best if you try finding the levels that has a lot of apples to give you

TAZ427
    @taz427

As mentioned, they’re only available in the Daily Challenges and in the Arena lvl 2 (can get one time per day.)  It’s not that difficult to maintain 25 Apples ever 48 hours.  I’ve done it now for 3 weeks.  That said, if he dies, no big deal, it’s 21 points out of 432 pts for me, in 1 day it’ll be back to only 14pts lower (lvl 1), 3 days back to 7pts lower (lvl 2) and if I really want 5 days back to same pts (lvl 3) without even spending a gem, which is senseless to do so, nor will I pay money to keep the damn thing alive.  Watching a video and killing 30s of my life is one thing, paying cash is another.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Introduction of Fruits

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.