Insurgence (Level 22) – looking for members

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Insurgence (Level 22) – looking for members

•  

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Currently looking for 10 members to join our clan. If you can satisfy the requirements above, feel free to send me a private message either here on the Nest or Facebook Messenger (you’ll find my FB link in my profile), or contact me on LINE (my ID is: ppaulius95).

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

We have reached Level 18, therefore our limit has been expanded to 45 members. We’re looking for 13 members to join us. We have potential at getting all the clan rewards in events if we were to be a full clan. Contact me here on the Nest, Facebook Messenger (FB link in my profile) or on LINE (my ID is: ppaulius95) if you’re interested in joining.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Our clan Insurgence has reached Level 20. We’re currently looking for 6 players who are active in events to join our roster. With your help we’ll have no problem getting all the clan rewards. We’re very communicative, so we’ll be sure to help you out. If you can meet the requirements above, contact me on LINE (my ID is: ppaulius95).

Rizk Abbas
    @rizk-abbas

i would like to join ur clan ,, i am low lvl 59 , but i am very active , and i have high trophies ,, and i get 4000 + every event ,, and i donate a lot ,,, plz consider inviting me ,, my ingame name is psycho thx

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Over the last week our clan has lost quite a few members due to real life getting in the way, players changing clans, losing secondary accounts and other reasons. Therefore, we’re looking for 13 members who are very active in events and able to meet the requirements below. If you want to join us, contact me on LINE (my ID is: ppaulius95). Please hurry, the next event is only a day away. Make sure you carefully read the requirements first.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Insurgence (Level 22) – looking for members

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.