Incendiary rounds or extra damage?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Incendiary rounds or extra damage?

• I’m still undecided .. I have Dead End for example, & the choice between incendiary rounds or +10% damage .. I tried comparing on a couple of runs & stuck with incendiary rounds but I’m not sure what’s best.  What do you guys use?

Similar kind of thing with Blaster .. between 10% explosive force & 7% damage .. hard to know what the difference is going to be ..

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Incendiary rounds are just weak fire, and Blaster already has enough explosive force. Damage for both.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

You’re lucky to have Dead End

dettwork
    @dettwork

yeah haven’t noticed him up for grabs in any events recently .. have to say him & blaster in double team are pretty invincible on events ..

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

yeah haven’t noticed him up for grabs in any events recently

Not counting the anniversary event where they were all available, Dead End is the character that has been the longest since he was last available in an event (back in July).

As to the original question I use incendiary rounds on Dead End. Dead End is strong enough that the extra damage doesn’t seem to do much but incendiary rounds definitely make the outer weaker shots better.

I’ve never figured out what exactly explosive force even is. I think it is how far things are pushed by the shot but I’ve never been able to confirm that.

Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

On origanal Optimus prime. Hell yes, incendiary beats always.
    Burn those Walking Mortar towers as they walk before they shut down.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Either incendiaries don’t do anything, or they’re defective on GSG and EGL.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Shoot wood blocks using Incendiary Rounds, those blocks will be destroyed faster.

@sntrooper

I’ve never figured out what exactly explosive force even is. I think it is how far things are pushed by the shot but I’ve never been able to confirm that.

No, what it does is allows the bot to shoot surrounding blocks with that same shot. An example would be when Blaster was introduced, his shot destroyed only one block as his weapon had no explosive force coded in. But then they fixed it and now he shoots like Soundwave where one shot can destroy blocks that are even off-screen (as long as it is within 150 pixels). Hope this helps.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

In theory, yes.  I do that but I can’t say that I’ve ever seen a significant difference.

GSG and EGL are powerful enough to destroy wood blocks almost instantly using their main weapon.

If anything, the flames visual effect left by the incendiaries causes me problems because it makes it difficult to see if something didn’t get destroyed.

Geli
    @geli

In a game that encourages the player to Blow Stuff Up, or BSU, anything that helps the player BSU faster is a good thing.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Incendiary rounds or extra damage?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.